300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us air marshal sept 2010 annoucment

Well people, lets get this party started. Anyone else apply yet?
    Last edited by Mike_Lowery; 09-13-2010, 01:53 AM.

Originally posted by ringo3727
    I did.

Surprised to see DCFO wasn't offered.
    It was mentioned in the main thread last week. DCFO had a huge push in hiring from the Nov09-Feb10 announcements.

Please use the main Air Marshal Thread located here:
    http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...Hiring-Process

All questions that will be asked regarding this hiring announcement have most likely been answered before in the main thread (it has a wealth of knowledge regarding the process, timeline, etc.), and this topic is already under discussion there.

Comment

As far as you are in the process xtybaltx, may I ask why you re-applied? I am still on the fence if this is course of action considering that we haven't finished the first time around as yet. Its not like they have rejected us.

Comment

Can we get this thread deleted? As xtybaltx has stated there is a plethora of knowledge in the other thread. No reason to populate two threads in which will most likley answer the same questions and give the same information.

Comment

Do FAMs have to live in the city in which the job was posted for?

Comment

Originally posted by JF_NYC View Post
            As far as you are in the process xtybaltx, may I ask why you re-applied? I am still on the fence if this is course of action considering that we haven't finished the first time around as yet. Its not like they have rejected us.
            I did not reapply, nor do I plan on reapplying. I have been told multiple times by HR that the BI portion of the process is backed up with lots of applicants. I am going to hang tight, because I know they will get to me. Just may take longer than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by xtybaltx View Post
              I did not reapply, nor do I plan on reapplying. I have been told multiple times by HR that the BI portion of the process is backed up with lots of applicants. I am going to hang tight, because I know they will get to me. Just may take longer than usual.
              Ahh, my mistake xtybaltx....I am with you though I don't believe I will re-apply while still this deep in the process. I don't see the wisdom of it, other than to expand the offices I would like to be considered for. I am just going to hand tight as well.

Comment

I re-applied ... of course I didn't pass my panel in Boston though. So hopefully my test is still good, and this time I will interview in Miami as I will already be out of the Military by then!

Comment

Well, I am still at a loss as well. RFS is pending as of 9/02/10. I will apply for one more field office for consideration and because we have some flexibility of moving a short distance from where we reside (East Coast). I am just confused because the vacancy states clearly that:

"ALL APPLICANTS WHO APPLIED UNDER ANY PREVIOUS FEDERAL AIR MARSHAL
                  (FAM) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT MUST REAPPLY UNDER THIS VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT TO
                  RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR A FAM POSITION."

I would hate to miss the boat for my ideal field office choice. If I hear anything, I'll be sure to post it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9890 users online. 366 members and 9524 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X