Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARMY CID Major Procurement Fraud Investigator(1811)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMY CID Major Procurement Fraud Investigator(1811)

I have searched extensively through the forums and have yet to find a civilian CID agent thread or topic. Plenty of active duty, but no 1811s. I am wondering if anyone on here is currently, or has been previously, an 1811 with the Army in this capacity and has any advice for someone debating making the jump.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by 11/10/1775 View Post
    I have searched extensively through the forums and have yet to find a civilian CID agent thread or topic. Plenty of active duty, but no 1811s. I am wondering if anyone on here is currently, or has been previously, an 1811 with the Army in this capacity and has any advice for someone debating making the jump.

Thanks in advance
    I work for a different MCIO as an 1811, but have a coworker that left here to go to Army CID as a fraud 1811. He came back in a year, said it was due to upper management (active duty) not providing the same support to civilian 1811 agents. I never asked him what he meant by that, but he said he liked the work and his coworkers, but the atmosphere with CID was much more active-duty minded.

When you say "making the jump" are you saying you're an active-duty CID agent looking to jump to a fraud 1811 agent?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kimble View Post
      I work for a different MCIO as an 1811, but have a coworker that left here to go to Army CID as a fraud 1811. He came back in a year, said it was due to upper management (active duty) not providing the same support to civilian 1811 agents. I never asked him what he meant by that, but he said he liked the work and his coworkers, but the atmosphere with CID was much more active-duty minded.

When you say "making the jump" are you saying you're an active-duty CID agent looking to jump to a fraud 1811 agent?

Incoming PM

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6144 users online. 288 members and 5856 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X