300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly Question

Is it standard for one agency to request that an applicant sign a waiver to request access to a prior polygraph with another agency? I have taken a poly for one application and am still in that process and in a new process, they want to see my first poly. Regardless of how I feel about the poly or its use, i feel like having the latest agency that i am applying to contact the first agency i am in the process with would not be in my favor for the first agency.

Thoughts?

I guess it would let the first agency know that (if they want you) they need to poop or get off the pot. We get other poly results when we can.

Comment

Originally posted by SPYCsoccer View Post
      Is it standard for one agency to request that an applicant sign a waiver to request access to a prior polygraph with another agency? I have taken a poly for one application and am still in that process and in a new process, they want to see my first poly. Regardless of how I feel about the poly or its use, i feel like having the latest agency that i am applying to contact the first agency i am in the process with would not be in my favor for the first agency.

Thoughts?
      Not making a judgment call on you, but do you have a reason to be concerned? Did you show signs of deception on the first polygraph?
      sigpic

Comment

I agree with the above 2. We try to get others results when we can. It is not to see so much if you deceived one agency or not, it is the fact that each agency has a different line of questions using the poly. For example agency A may ask you about your drug and sex history, agency B asks about your employment and criminal history. You get two poly's to confirm your background for the price of one. If there are signs of deception from department A, then department B can re-question you with a different examiner and see if it was just nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by SPYCsoccer View Post
          Regardless of how I feel about the poly or its use, i feel like having the latest agency that i am applying to contact the first agency i am in the process with would not be in my favor for the first agency.

Thoughts?
          I'm hoping you're not thinking of telling them to pound sand over getting access to the poly, because its a one way ticket to the "BQA" letter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11855 users online. 479 members and 11376 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X