300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShwstoppahbk View Post
    I am not saying ALL FAMS will be 1811s, just saying its not impossible.
    I’m not saying it’s impossible for FAMs to go over to an 1811 gig. I just think it’s harder task for them than someone you working for Border Patrol……

BP folks have a good chance of doing other things while FAMS are flying only.

And yes, it’s how you sell yourself during interviews but if when someone starts talking to about doing basic/street level investigations……and you’ve never done that before….it will be a hard sell to most hiring folks.

And their flying schedule is getting even worse. My buddies that got forced moved to a very large FO in the Midwest are pinging European Airports all the time now. Not just every now and then…..which makes it tougher (in my opinion) to justify anything remotely close to what most agencies look for in an 1811 candidate.

I’ll guess I will find out more in 2 weeks when a couple of them blow into town……again.

Comment

How about for age requirement purposes? Meaning will both "stop the clock" if eventually transferring over to an 1811 position? Thank you in advance..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7646 users online. 337 members and 7309 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X