300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Marshals

I know I missed the big hiring, but does anyone know when they are going to open it up again? Thanks a lot in advance for any replies.

Prince,
    It might help you to go through the other regional Marshal threads to find that answer. To many folks open new threads searching for answers that are already posted.
    There probably won't be another mass hiring for a while due to the amount of us 09'ers that are still in the pipe waiting for the call. Also there's been talk about bringing back the TEA exam for the next group. As stated in the region 3 thread by DUSM1811, "USMS is preparing a written test but this will take at least a year to implement and then those that pass will enter the hell that you guys have been in for the last however long."
    My advise is check the US Marshal website from time to time or contact a recruiter in your district and talk to them.

Best of luck to you.

Darc
    "The merit of an action lies in finishing it to the end." Genghis Khan

Comment

Check the US Marshals website at least once a day like I do. Also read all of the different DUSM threads on this forum. Watch the movie 'US Marshals' with Tommy Lee Jones, and buy every season of the A&E show 'Manhunters' on DVD. Hell watch the show 'In Plain Sight' to help dull the pain of having to wait years on end for the next hiring process. Oh and apply for any open US Marshals positions that pop up, including night janitor, laundry worker, and fax machine repairman. Oh and buy yourself a commemorative US Marshals beer mug and key chain from Sally's Cop Shop
      What is Perseverance?
      -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
      -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
      -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7918 users online. 373 members and 7545 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X