300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Department of the Airforce Police

Hey just got hired on with these guys at the cape canaveral air station. was wondering if any former are current DAF police guys are on preferably in that location can tell me what to expect. Is it strickly gate work or is there patrol work to? Area around cape canaveral? First time processing as a federal police officer any and every piece of information that you have would help.

Thank You

Originally posted by antonioakatrell View Post
    Hey just got hired on with these guys at the cape canaveral air station. was wondering if any former are current DAF police guys are on preferably in that location can tell me what to expect. Is it strickly gate work or is there patrol work to? Area around cape canaveral? First time processing as a federal police officer any and every piece of information that you have would help.

Thank You
    Expect to be bored out of your mind. I got the same call offering me a mangement spot but turned it down. My suggestion is do a search for "DoD police" et al and you should get your answer.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Thanks Orlandofed, ill see what i come up with.

Comment

I will also be on my way to CCAS. First time in the Fed system as well. Any input from anyone in that area would be great.

Comment

Was CCAS from the same listing as Patrick AFB or a separate one? That listing says "but may be utilized at Cape Canaveral". Kind of strange, I got an email from USAJobs the other day showing my status for the job at Patrick as changed to "Selected", but I've never even talked to anyone out there or heard anything else.

Comment

That's how I found out I was going to be contacted, checked USA jobs and all of the sudden it said "Selected". I called the number on the posting and they told me that I would be contacted at some point, and they did. I accepted the offer and it's all history. I am overseas and was able to complete the process here, which I really appreciate.

On the posting it said somewhere that the job could be at CCAS or Patrick. I don't know if they both fall under the same command, but I think they do.

Comment

Its on the gulf coast near Titusville and Cocoa beach. In terms of housing, depends on what your looking for. Cocoa is a dump most folks probably live in merritt island.
              I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

"BradHP
                Was CCAS from the same listing as Patrick AFB or a separate one? That listing says "but may be utilized at Cape Canaveral". Kind of strange, I got an email from USAJobs the other day showing my status for the job at Patrick as changed to "Selected", but I've never even talked to anyone out there or heard anything else.

No they were two totally different announcements the Patrick is for term positions however the CCAS is for career positions. They due fall under the same command however there two seperate operations.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10863 users online. 465 members and 10398 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X