Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone a NASA OIG 1811? Training, type of work, agency likes/dislikes?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone a NASA OIG 1811? Training, type of work, agency likes/dislikes?

I did a search for the NASA OIG and I couldn't find anything in any forums on this site...

I'm a 3 year FLEO, I've done surveillance, counter surveillance, undercover work etc

no degree looking to go 1811 possibly in the future just not with my agency, thanks all

Got this from another web site....

Originally posted by From Another Web Site
    NASA-OIG is one of the agencies covered by the new statutory authority. Good agency in many regards, although it depends what you are looking for. Some locations are better than others in terms of variety, and you will see some unique cases, but the major focus will always be on procurement fraud, which is not for everyone. Scope of the fraud mission for NASA-OIG is not as broad as some other agencies (e.g., DCIS), and tends to focus heavily on procurement fraud. Good firearms and training programs. Standard firearm is the Glock 19, although there are a few Glock 26's and several Sig P229's available (the Sigs are old USSS weapons, though, and have seen better days).

Comment

I've got a hook... spoke with him today thanks for the replies folks

Comment

Originally posted by cdub View Post
        I've got a hook... spoke with him today thanks for the replies folks
        Good luck without the degree and no 1811 experience.... Just sayin'

Comment

For what it's worth cdub, I've had three calls for interviews on IG positions within the last year and have no "hooks" or 1811 experience.

Remember, if you don't apply - you can 100% guarantee you won't get the job.

Comment

They worked the space shuttle columbia disaster when folks went out scavaging trying to steal the stuff. Also do some work on theft of NASA items.
            I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9186 users online. 433 members and 8753 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X