300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 fy

Just looking for thoughts on the 2011 FY budget. Do you think one willl pass or do you think the government will need to go into Continuing Resolution?

My bets on a CR.

Comment

There is generally always a CR. That said, it doesn't affect squat. Business as usual until the budget is later approved and adopted.

Comment

I hope the budget process goes smoothly and hiring at the federal level continues....I need to be hired by ICE by April 2011.
        ICE SA

Test: July 2009
        NOR: Sept 2009
        Interview: Nov 2009
        NOR: Dec 30, 2010
        TO: Jan 3, 2011
        Medical: Jan 14, 2011
        Drug Screen: Jan 26, 2011
        Cleared all Pre-Employment Checks Feb 23, 2011
        Met with BI: March 9, 2011
        BI Complete: April 26, 2011

Comment

I believe that appropriations for Homeland Security and National Defense will be approved. Other aspects of the government may not.

Comment

I don't expect anything controversial to be done until after the mid-term elections. Right now everyone in power is trying to stay in power, anything controversial (including the budget) will be put off until after the elections. I also think they only have a few more weeks of actually passing anything. Soon the critters will be going home to campaign for re-election and not really doing much in Washington, so we will be safe.
            But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7386 users online. 320 members and 7066 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X