300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tso

Hi, after waiting for one year i finally got a chance for CBT on May,28. I passed the CBT and accepted the contingent offer. when i accepted the contingent offer, i read, that if i have already faxed the forms during the time of application, i dont need to fax them right now. i called the HR and they said they already have my forms with them on file.

After reading lot of problems from Hr department on this forum, i decided to call HR after a week to check, if everything was ok. this time the hr said they dont have any forms on file and they need me to re fax the forms. i wanted to make sure that they get the forms, so i faxed them twice, and i did got their confirmation twice in my email.

Hoping everything should be okay bynow, i checked my email and surprised. the hr said they dont have my forms in file even i got the confirmation....i refaxed the forms and on the number given to me( this time different). called them after 2 days, to check if they ave it or not, they replied me, they have it but they cannot read my address accuratly, so i faxed the forms again today, and called them to make sure they got it, what they said was, they cannot answer me this until next week.

is this delay usual or anybody else going through the same process,, cuz i am really waiting on my next step, which is credit check...i really hope they do get the forms right this time.

cheers to everyone.
    Last edited by eddiebpa21; 06-12-2010, 05:30 PM. Reason: grammer

I'm taking my CBT on Tuesday. I'm trying for John Wayne Airport in Orange County, CA. What's the test like?

Comment

The test is cake bro, if you know basic english grammer you should be fine just be careful with the xray thing, thats easy too, but some people find it hard because they are not patient...Good luck.

Comment

The same thing happened to me. I have to fax those forms like 6 times because they could not read them, there were some fax lines.
        They did my credit check and now I have been waiting for the airport assessment for 6 month's.
        ICE IEA
        Tested-6/4/09
        T.O. Packet-12/10/09
        Medical/fitness- ?
        Drug test- ?
        Background- ?
        Oral board- ?

Comment

Well, I guess I'll know in 2 days. As a computerized test do you find out your score immediately or do you have to wait?

Comment

I recently took the exam. I walked to my car, pulled out my cellphone which I left in the middle compartment and I had an email waiting in my inbox from TSA saying that I passed the test and the contingent offer. I faxed my forms and like the first poster mentioned, got an email saying I had not faxed them and IF I DID, to refax them.

I'm open-minded, but not easy to sway, so when I read about the probs and complains about TSA, I personally didn't believe them or take them seriously, but after reading this post, I'm starting to have my own doubts...hmm

Comment

@borstar yeah the moment u pass the test, they will automatically send you an email stating your result and to accept your contingent offer.

Comment

@javi wow dude after the credit check, you are still waiting for 6 months..for the airport assesment thats a long time....i hope you get a call quickly, between how long it took you for credit check?

Comment

@tmartine....bro yeah we listen and experience some crap things but what i heard from ex tsos is even after leaving this job it is a worth doing a job...where have you applied for tso

Comment

Well that's good, it took them a lil while to get back to me about my CBT invitation. Maybe I was spoiled with Border Patrol who was really on their A game and you were going step to step in no time flat.

Comment

I took the CBT in November of 2009, passed the assessment and everything else in December 2009, been in backgrounds and haven't heard a word from them since (and my background is clean), so good luck and don't expect to get the job anytime soon, the government takes their sweet *** time.

Comment

Tso

Originally posted by eddiebpa21 View Post
                        @javi wow dude after the credit check, you are still waiting for 6 months..for the airport assesment thats a long time....i hope you get a call quickly, between how long it took you for credit check?
                        The credit check was done very fast after they finally received my forms. I know that the time frame for the airport assessment and everything else will depend on the hiring needs of each airport. They call me a few weeks ago to tell me that the airport will contact me any time soon but I know from fact that it can take forever.
                        I also have an offer of employment for Immigration Enforcement Agent since last december but after that they went to a hiring freeze. Tough luck.
                        ICE IEA
                        Tested-6/4/09
                        T.O. Packet-12/10/09
                        Medical/fitness- ?
                        Drug test- ?
                        Background- ?
                        Oral board- ?

Comment

Man that sucks. The way you guys are talking it sounds like I shouldn't make any plans. Which isn't horrible per se. Gives me time to save up for the move.

Comment

@borstars

hey bro,
                            how did your test go?, hope everything gone smooth..
                            good luck.

Comment

@ javi
                              hey bro tough luck, i did qualified for the immigration enforcement special agent....when the test came i withdrawed my test fearing i would not pass as could not pass my border patrol agent test.. but i will definately apply next time, which i think would be a long time......well all the best to you...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7919 users online. 373 members and 7546 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X