Fitness 11-10-2010 PASSED 22 pts
    POLY 11-17-2010
    Med TBD
    BG TBD
    Q TBD

FAMS
    July 2010 Applied
    October 2010 COE

It's not an SA position, it's similar to the role that USSS Uniformed Division would play. They are the Uniformed Police Officers outside of facilities such as the Pentagon.
    Last edited by FedLaw; 05-07-2010, 10:41 AM. Reason: Semantics

Comment

Originally posted by CI_wannabe View Post
      Opened May 6th closes May 20th

Anybody know anything about this job?

Thanks
      Not a bad gig for entry level FLE, one of the better 0083 jobs

Interesting article - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews

Comment

Believe it or not their pay is very good.

Comment

Just got some bad news for those that applied after the first cutoff date. I was told by a very reliable source that the second group might go through around Sept and thats if at all this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Daallen View Post
            Just got some bad news for those that applied after the first cutoff date. I was told by a very reliable source that the second group might go through around Sept and thats if at all this year.
            Thanks for the info but I think that I am a little confused on what second group your are talking about. I interviewed and took the PT test in November. I know they just had another group just go through the same testing. Is that what group you are talking about or no? Thanks for the info.

Comment

The pay is very good and it does seem like a great fit for an entry level FLEO position. Hopefully all goes well and many of us on here will hear back from them soon.
              Last edited by molea72520; 06-11-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Are we supposed to mail in our transcripts...I'm looking at USAJobs and its not listed as a required document.

Comment

LOL, I love the article about Pentagon Police hammering the drunk drivers that wonder in and can't find their way out. Good stuff.

I'm surprised no one has tried to argue "entrapment" (not that I believe it is entrapment, but it does seem like something idiots would argue about a maze of roads)

Comment

It will say if you have to send them in or not. As far as I know the force does NOT require a college degree. This may be why they did not ask for them.

If they need them, they will call you. You won't be denied because you forgot to send in one paper. If you want, you can send them in with all your other paperwork in the mail. Heck, you can send in your elementary school graduation if you want .

Comment

I just now saw this thread and figured I would apply. I got my resume in, but they want all supporting documents in "at time of application", but there is no way to electronically send them, you must sent in the mail...unless I didnt catch it. Should I even bother to send them in tomorrow being it will be after the announcement closes and they will get it in 3 days or so?

Comment

I know it's still early but any news for anyone yet?

Comment

Nothing brotha...

Comment

brotha they are hiring for police officers next month so good luck..

Comment

Originally posted by eddiebpa21 View Post
                              brotha they are hiring for police officers next month so good luck..
                              PFPA is a good place, one of the better 0083 spots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10002 users online. 477 members and 9525 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X