Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPK9
    replied
    Congrats....Im currently stuck at the Army Civilian Police Academy....:-( was told I was going to FLETC....So ill be waiting on the calls again.

Leave a comment:

• boomerangman
    replied
    I got a "congratulations" email last week from the head recruiter and said that I would be assigned a recruiter to my appliocation and was almost like a welcome on board. I got very excited. Since then I have done all the paperwork spoke with the assigned recruiter several times by phone and now I am scheduled to have the PT test, med, drug test and interview. I am scheduled to attend 9th sep and he said that there may be a class at FLETC in late September. Im very excited about getting an opportunity with such a good department.

Leave a comment:

• molea72520
    replied
    HR said maybe in a month of when you received the email stating you were referred. But then again, who knows? This could possibly be another frustrating process.

Leave a comment:

• boomerangman
    replied
    anyone had any movement this week or heard anything?

Leave a comment:

• DHSfrank
    replied
    Received an email stating 'qualified - refered' now its time to cross my fingers.

Leave a comment:

• BORSTARSDbuff
    replied
    I got an email saying I wasn't qualified. No big heartbreak there though, I've lived in the DC area my entire life. I was hoping to get out of here.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...highlight=pfpa

Huge thread that is still active about PFPA.....

Leave a comment:

• molea72520
    replied
    Same here brother, congrats. I am not sure of the process either so hopefully we get another letter soon.

Leave a comment:

• USArmy56
    replied
    got an email today stating i was referred for selection. i am not familiar with the process. where do i go from here such as steps in the process. also, anyone know the time table they are looking at to put another class in?

Leave a comment:

• UD4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by eddiebpa21 View Post
    brotha they are hiring for police officers next month so good luck..
    PFPA is a good place, one of the better 0083 spots.

Leave a comment:

• eddiebpa21
    replied
    brotha they are hiring for police officers next month so good luck..

Leave a comment:

• BORSTARSDbuff
    replied
    Nothing brotha...

Leave a comment:

• molea72520
    replied
    I know it's still early but any news for anyone yet?

Leave a comment:

• rakkasan
    replied
    I just now saw this thread and figured I would apply. I got my resume in, but they want all supporting documents in "at time of application", but there is no way to electronically send them, you must sent in the mail...unless I didnt catch it. Should I even bother to send them in tomorrow being it will be after the announcement closes and they will get it in 3 days or so?

Leave a comment:

• formerusssnusmc
    replied
    It will say if you have to send them in or not. As far as I know the force does NOT require a college degree. This may be why they did not ask for them.

If they need them, they will call you. You won't be denied because you forgot to send in one paper. If you want, you can send them in with all your other paperwork in the mail. Heck, you can send in your elementary school graduation if you want .

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6976 users online. 297 members and 6679 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X