Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got an email today stating i was referred for selection. i am not familiar with the process. where do i go from here such as steps in the process. also, anyone know the time table they are looking at to put another class in?

Comment

Same here brother, congrats. I am not sure of the process either so hopefully we get another letter soon.

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...highlight=pfpa

Huge thread that is still active about PFPA.....

Comment

I got an email saying I wasn't qualified. No big heartbreak there though, I've lived in the DC area my entire life. I was hoping to get out of here.

Comment

Received an email stating 'qualified - refered' now its time to cross my fingers.

Comment

anyone had any movement this week or heard anything?

Comment

HR said maybe in a month of when you received the email stating you were referred. But then again, who knows? This could possibly be another frustrating process.

Comment

I got a "congratulations" email last week from the head recruiter and said that I would be assigned a recruiter to my appliocation and was almost like a welcome on board. I got very excited. Since then I have done all the paperwork spoke with the assigned recruiter several times by phone and now I am scheduled to have the PT test, med, drug test and interview. I am scheduled to attend 9th sep and he said that there may be a class at FLETC in late September. Im very excited about getting an opportunity with such a good department.

Comment

Congrats....Im currently stuck at the Army Civilian Police Academy....:-( was told I was going to FLETC....So ill be waiting on the calls again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8723 users online. 412 members and 8311 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X