Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im here in NYC and just applied for Mint Police Down in San Fran.. Hoping to move out West.. I think the vacancay was for 4 positions. I have 5 points Vet Pref and my MOS was (MP) and i am Already a Federal LEO..

Whats the Likelyhood of me getting hired.. Is it goign to the Same as VA police Ect.. where they only hire retired LEOs.?
    CBPO
    GEO - NY/JFK
    TO - 01/29/09
    TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
    Expired 6/10/11
    Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

It sounds like it from what orlandofed5-0 stated above. There's always some stipulation not noted in the vacancy when dealing with government positions on usajobs....but I guess we will have to wait and see....

Comment

Originally posted by Rshen11 View Post
        Im here in NYC and just applied for Mint Police Down in San Fran.. Hoping to move out West.. I think the vacancay was for 4 positions. I have 5 points Vet Pref and my MOS was (MP) and i am Already a Federal LEO..

Whats the Likelyhood of me getting hired.. Is it goign to the Same as VA police Ect.. where they only hire retired LEOs.?
        SF is alot bigger and has hired non retired LEO's in the past. Philly for some reason likes to hire retiree's. As for the VA police, I was not retired when I got hired on by them 10 years ago.
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10623 users online. 463 members and 10160 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X