300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Mint Police

I recently applied for Mint Police in Denver and I was wondering if any one had gone through the process. The Job Posting did not really mention much about the process and what I should expect if I qualify to continue. What does it actually consist of: physical, interview, medical, etc? Already did a search but nobody really mentioned about the process. Also looking for some insights about the department. Thank you

Once you get rated (and you better hope your in the top 10), you will be called for an interview. From their they start your BI and then you will be ste-up for a physical and psych test.

If you are hired, you will be assigned to static posts. Lots of OT.

I processed with the DC mint in 2001 and regrete not taking the job. This time around am waiting to hear back from Philly, West Point and a few others I applied too.
    Last edited by orlandofed5-0; 05-01-2010, 02:02 PM.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
      Once you get rated (and you better hope your in the top 10), you will be called for an interview. From their they start your BI and then you will be ste-up for a physical and psych test.

If you are hired, you will be assigned to static posts. Lots of OT.

I processed with the DC mint in 2001 and regrete not taking the job. This time around am waiting to hear back from Philly, West Point and a few others I applied too.
      Thank you , I also PM'd you with a few more question

Comment

I recently applied for a position with the Philadelphia branch

Comment

LE retirement?

Comment

Originally posted by DirtSailor View Post
            LE retirement?

Don't think so....No age requirement...

Comment

There may possibly be many LE retirees in this position but for the pay, work, benefits and the outlook on the job market, this isn't a bad gig at all.

Comment

Anyone else out there apply to the same position/location???

Comment

Originally posted by molea72520 View Post
                  I applied for san fran 8 openings

Comment

I did applied to the Philly locations. I don't know about you, but I still have not heard anything back other than resume received.
                    BPA:
                    Test: 08/2010; BI Interview: 05/2011; TSU: 07/28/2011; EOD: 8/29

Comment

What is a typical day in the life of a US Mint Police officer? I have never seen one and it seems like another one of those federal jobs that is a series 0083, but you're doing more physical property protection than anything.

Just wondering.

Comment

I heard that as a Mint Police Officer you can have as much free samples as you want of everything that the Mint produces. Don't know if it's true or not but sounds like a sweet gig. LOL
                        The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                        I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                        Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

Originally posted by bxhousing View Post
                          What is a typical day in the life of a US Mint Police officer? I have never seen one and it seems like another one of those federal jobs that is a series 0083, but you're doing more physical property protection than anything.

Just wondering.
                          It depends upon the Mint your assigned to. West Point and Ft. Knox have alot more "area" to patrol. If your in an inner city Mint, more or less you will be assigned to static posts within the facility. More security type work such as working magnometers and x ray machines.

Comment

I also applied to the Philly locations for the 20th time. I will be honest, a majority of the folks are retired PPD there. If you plan on using the job as a stepping stone, they probably wont hire you.

Comment

Philly lists were sent and you should recieve an email stating as such from OPM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10670 users online. 471 members and 10199 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X