300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminal Investigator - Dept. of Transportation

I couldn't find the old thread on this topic. This was for then announcement that closed back in December of 2009: OIG-2009-0233.

Anyways, just got an e-mail saying that, " You were determined to be eligible for consideration and your application status has been changed in our system. You will be contacted by either the selecting official for an interview, or this office regarding the final disposition of your application."

I'm guessing that means either I will get an interview or thanks but no thanks if the selecting official doesn't choose me, right?

Anyone else get this e-mail or have any information on the DOT 1811's?

Please join us over at http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=129812

Comment

Just got the email too... However, I didn't think I was been consider because I do not live within commuting distance of any of the locations they announced. It might just be a generic email.

Comment

Originally posted by M1k3 View Post
        Just got the email too... However, I didn't think I was been consider because I do not live within commuting distance of any of the locations they announced. It might just be a generic email.
        Didn't you have to choose a specific office to apply to? I had to pick NYC. They probably wanted to you choose the closest location to you and then you would have to re-locate, because it said in the announcement that relocation expenses will not be paid, if needed.

Comment

That's because they waived the commuting distance requirement if you had veterans preference or some other preference to help you out but I don't have either.

Comment

I received all of these emails also and I live no where near commuting area for any of these jobs, nor am I a vet! So who knows!

Comment

Originally posted by UAGoalieGuy View Post
              I couldn't find the old thread on this topic. This was for then announcement that closed back in December of 2009: OIG-2009-0233.

Anyways, just got an e-mail saying that, " You were determined to be eligible for consideration and your application status has been changed in our system. You will be contacted by either the selecting official for an interview, or this office regarding the final disposition of your application."

I'm guessing that means either I will get an interview or thanks but no thanks if the selecting official doesn't choose me, right?

Anyone else get this e-mail or have any information on the DOT 1811's?
              I received the same email! I live in AZ... and quite honestly, I applied so long ago, I don't remember where the job was...

Comment

Originally posted by exnav1995 View Post
                I received the same email! I live in AZ... and quite honestly, I applied so long ago, I don't remember where the job was...
                lol I thought this was for the HHS OIG 1811 position that I recently applied for. I think I applied to this job back in September or so.

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received an email today from Stephanie Robinson.

Dear JOHN DOE,

Thank you for your application for vacancy announcement number: Criminal Investigator (Federal Career Intern), OIG-2009-0233, GS-1811-07.

This is to advise you that no further selections will be made.

We appreciate your interest in employment with the Office of Inspector General (OIG), Department of Transportation (DOT), and encourage you to apply for future vacancies for which you are qualified.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Robinson

Comment

Sorry to hear that man.
                    Last edited by Corpor_usmc; 06-17-2010, 02:53 PM.
                    USPIS 2011
                    US OPM 2009-2011
                    US CBP 2007-2009
                    USANG 2006
                    USMC 2002-2006
                    H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                    MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

I received the same email
                      ICE 1811
                      Applied: 6/22/09
                      Exam: 7/24/2009
                      SI/WA: 3/1/2010
                      TO: 5/10/2010
                      Drug Test: 5/28/2010
                      Medical: 6/1/2010
                      T&S: 6/15/2010
                      EOD: 8/15/2010
                      FLETC: 8/23/2010

USMS Region 1
                      Information Session: 7/22/09 Philly
                      Interview: 2/22/10 Baltimore (missed my interview in 10/2009 in Philly)
                      C.O.: 5/03/10
                      Medical 1: 5/11/10
                      Medical 2: 5/12/10
                      B.I.: 5/12/10 (accepted my DHS BI)
                      Drug Test:
                      Fit Test:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6741 users online. 301 members and 6440 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X