300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSX Police Balt?

Just curious to see if anyone applied to the CSX Police S/A position in Baltimore, MD that closed on March 1st. If so anyone hear anything yet on their status? Thanks.
    sigpic
    Formerly Username k91376
    " They Took the BAR!! The whole F%$#ING BAR! "

Applied and havent heard anything. Also applied for the Philly slots.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Thats what I figured....... Thanks.
      sigpic
      Formerly Username k91376
      " They Took the BAR!! The whole F%$#ING BAR! "

Comment

i was scheduled to have my interview last week. but i had to cancel it for personal reasons. i havent rescheduled yet.

Comment

did they put a hold on for positions in MD/PA??

Comment

Originally posted by unit465 View Post
            did they put a hold on for positions in MD/PA??

Not that I know of. Philly has 2 announcements open on the csx website.

Comment

gotcha....any other openings worth mentioning?? how long does it take to have interview scheduled after the application and testing??

Comment

Originally posted by unit465 View Post
                gotcha....any other openings worth mentioning?? how long does it take to have interview scheduled after the application and testing??
                They have a bunch up including a technical special agent.

Comment

what exactly do you think they are looking for when they say "technical special agent"??

Comment

what kind of background investigation is conducted, and how long does that usually take?

Comment

I have a few applications in for the open positions in the Midwest (Illinois, Indiana). My status remains "Application Received/Pending." I was recently "Not Selected" for the one out of Kentucky.

Here's the Technical Special Agent position info.

https://csx.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl

The positions in Philadelphia and West Springfield, MA have been open for quite a while.

Edit: That link didn't work when I clicked on it. Sorry about that. Just go to CSX.com, "Working at CSX," "Search Job Openings and Apply," and search under "Public Safety and Risk Mgmt" for open positions and job descriptions. Hope that helps.
                      Last edited by pescal007; 05-15-2011, 09:03 AM. Reason: hyperlink did not work as expected
                      "I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine." -John Galt

Comment

does anyone on here know if they have started the process or hired anyone for the job in Richmond VA, that was open a while back??

Comment

Got the rejection two months after the interview in Riverdale, IL. Oh well, back to the grind

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8614 users online. 366 members and 8248 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X