300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting Is The Hardest Part...

Took my Poly on Tuesday for the PD that I am currently in the application process with. I was told I would hear something in 24-48 hours. I am hoping that since I haven't heard anything yet, like most of this process...no news is good news.
    The poly examiner would not tell me when we were done if I passed or not(nor did I ask), all he said was that it looked favorable. He said that the results needed to be reviewed by a third party, the recruiters and himself again. Of course that could have all been BS just so he wouldn't have to tell me that I failed, or it could be the real deal. Either way I am nervous as all heck, hoping I don't get a letter in the mail saying that I have been DQ'd.

anybody remember how long it took to get thier results?

Comment

You would have to tell us what agency this is for in order for anyone to give you an answer.

That being said, the hiring process for most LE agencies are long and drawn out. It is a waiting game and you are better off just forgeting you even applied (most of the time). You will drive yourself crazt thinking about it everyday.

Comment

Typically when they tell you that it was favorable that means that you didn't show deception. Keep in mind all the examiner does is report the findings to your BI. Good luck tomorrow when you should be getting your call.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7755 users online. 368 members and 7387 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X