300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daytona675LASD View Post
    I turned in an app for the Los Angeles Branch in December 2009 and haven't heard anything from them. Does anyone know of a contact number? I also have my CA academy POST with Law enforcement experience. Thanks!

-DeLadrian
    Are you near LA Union Station?

Amtrak Human Resources
    Los Angeles Union Station
    810 North Alameda, 2nd Floor
    Los Angeles, CA 90012

If that does not work, I will give you the corporate number via pm.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Hey Orlando... I just filled out my stuff online for Philly.... it said it was accepted... is that JUST as good as mailing it in or did I screw up by doing it online? Any idea how I can follow up to see if they got it?? NO ONE answers at H.R. Thanks
      Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle

Comment

i was looking at the jobs site and i only saw the announcement for LA? can someone send me the link for new york or philly thanks

Comment

Originally posted by s0608934 View Post
          i was looking at the jobs site and i only saw the announcement for LA? can someone send me the link for new york or philly thanks
          Too late.... they are done taking apps for those two areas at the present moment....

Best bet would to do what Orlando said a while back.....go to the Stations in Philly or NYC and get with HR that way......

Comment

Originally posted by NJSouth View Post
            Hey Orlando... I just filled out my stuff online for Philly.... it said it was accepted... is that JUST as good as mailing it in or did I screw up by doing it online? Any idea how I can follow up to see if they got it?? NO ONE answers at H.R. Thanks
            If you put in for Philly online they sent you a notice saying your resume was accepted via email. HR will then set-up the testing and the interview process.
            I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Not sure about the other branches, but I did speak to a recruiter at the Los Angeles branch and was advised that its a "ready-to-hire" list, meaning that you need to have at least 2 years in a law enforcement capacity to be considered. So, if you have a minimum of 2 years your good to go, otherwise, you will not be considered. At least in the Los Angeles branch, they said they've received thousands of applications, just want to let you guys now.

-DeL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5359 users online. 195 members and 5164 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X