Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else apply to recent BLM NM openings?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else apply to recent BLM NM openings?

Just curious if anyone else on here had applied to the openings for BLM law enforcement ranger in New Mexico. Believe they had 3 or 4 openings which surprisingly went unfilled from their last announcement. Have family that works out of the Santa Fe field office and they have said they are looking to get people hired quick. Just curious who my competition might be, lol.
    sigpic

Thought about it but never did.

Comment

Several current Rangers have put in for the better NM slots.

Comment

My partner applied for it.

I hope he gets it, he already been through LMPT and has a 4yr degree with FED LE Experience.

Comment

Originally posted by DARE_SUPPORTER View Post
          My partner applied for it.

I hope he gets it, he already been through LMPT and has a 4yr degree with FED LE Experience.
          Which spots did he put in for? The more desired spots will be extremely competetive, especially the ones where current Rangers put in. A spot like Roswell, though, would be extremely doable.

For the guys who want to get into BLM, getting a spot like Santa Fe is highly improbable right off the bat. Gotta do your time in a less sought after spot, like the California Desert. Not that there aren't exceptions to the rules...
          Last edited by Fox402; 04-08-2010, 05:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I applied for the Carlsbad and Roswell locations. No word yet. I have prior LE experience, but have not attended LMPT.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9972 users online. 453 members and 9519 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X