Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude come to ND. there are always people hiring here and youd academy works here you only need like 80 hrs of crim and traffic law for ND post look on Jobsnd.com also watch for the HPs. I work in Wiliston and they hire alot around here its a hard place to find housing but a great place to work

Comment

Originally posted by AR-15 View Post
      Try these, http://www.publicsafetytesting.com/

https://fortress.wa.gov/cjtc/www/employment/index.htm

Citites of Kent, WA, Bellevue, WA, and Kennewick, WA, just to name a few.

Kent passed an annexation vote last year and plan on hiring 20 to 25 officers. And for Hurricane, the Kent Chief was the Chief in Lakeville before going out West.
      Bellevue and Kennewick aren't hiring...

Comment

I wish they would centralize PT to be one nationwide test.
        I live in Montana where it happens every 4 months or so and travelling around the country to take it will be expensive. About to finish my AA in Criminal Justice. Tried to get hired twice a few years ago and was looked over because of lack of previous experience so I am hoping this degree will help.
        I'd like to stay northwest US at least. Trying King County and Northern Las Vegas now.
        Anyone know of any other ones up this way or ones who will hire on condition of PT tried google, Bing, Monster Jobs, Yahoo! Hot Jobs, and several others but its a lot more spam than anything.

Comment

thanks williams. the only thing is, yea, i would take any police job i could get, but a decent sized town in the south just seems alot better than a small town job in ND. i mean just makes it more appealing and worth the effort. but something to look into to avoid the re-academy, so thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wildlife97 View Post
            Bellevue and Kennewick aren't hiring...
            http://www.ci.kennewick.wa.us/Police...ortunities.asp

Comment

anyone else?? I got some good tips on some places in Texas. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Baltimore PD are hiring.
                NYPD
                Exam: 8314 11/08
                Got the call: 1/7/11

"Last of the mohicans"

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane3387 View Post
                  anyone else?? I got some good tips on some places in Texas. Any other suggestions?
                  DPS, Houston, Dallas, Austin, etc

Google is your friend.

Comment

I can't believe how low the salary is in these PD's are, even after years on the job.

Comment

cman- money doesnt mean anything. ive been looking at sworn reserves even (100% volunteer police). i jsut wanna work somewhere as an officer. but if youre referring to texas pd's, i hear they have minimal taxes and low cost of living so it balances somewhat. but really, money is not an issue for me. i can find some way to make more money if i need to. give me a job, i'll be happy.

Comment

I guess, at minimum, please help me by posting (if) you have a state website with police officer postings. e.g., http://www.dps.state.mn.us/newpost/poolline.asp

Comment

Baltimore PD.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8062 users online. 357 members and 7705 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X