300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next massive hiring

What city or county in the US do you think will be the next massive hiring for law enforcement?

Don't Care if i qualify i will be applying.

Comment

Originally posted by lambda3472 View Post
      What city or county in the US do you think will be the next massive hiring for law enforcement?
      www.usajobs.gov
      ICE IEA
      May 2009 - Register for IEA exam
      June (6/05/09) - Take IEA exam
      July (7/20/09) - NOR
      August (8/17/09) - TO
      September (9/30/09) - Medical/Fitness Test
      October (10/01/09) - Drug Test
      March '10 - Cleared Medical
      Feb 3, '11 - Interview - Passed

Comment

Originally posted by Tr0uble86 View Post
        I believe the OP said city or county, not feds.

That being the case and with the current budget outlook in most large metro agencies, I would still think your best bet would be Dallas. I know Dallas said they were slowing their hiring, but not stopping it. The still intend on hiring hundreds this year.
        What is Perseverance?
        -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
        -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
        -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

I was wondering how long is the FBI going to be hiring for Special Agents because I'm nine classes from my degree and volunteered to deploy to Afghanistan for a year. I was wondering is the big hiring blitz still going on past 2010.

Comment

Yes, I mean city or county LE, not feds. Dallas seems to be a large department already but I'll check out the web-site, thanks TheKansan

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
            I believe the OP said city or county, not feds.

That being the case and with the current budget outlook in most large metro agencies, I would still think your best bet would be Dallas. I know Dallas said they were slowing their hiring, but not stopping it. The still intend on hiring hundreds this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mav4ever02 View Post
              I was wondering how long is the FBI going to be hiring for Special Agents because I'm nine classes from my degree and volunteered to deploy to Afghanistan for a year. I was wondering is the big hiring blitz still going on past 2010.
              FBI would probably be the best place to answer that question. Just try calling and talking to them. No one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, on here will be able to give you that answer.

Comment

Originally posted by lambda3472 View Post
                Everything depends on the economy, most state budgets are a complete cluster F these days.

NYPD for example needs bodies in a bad way, once the money returns they will hire a ton. Please note, there is a huge list but I am sure will go elsewhere by the time their number is called.

People flock to LE in bad economies but are not willing to really sacrifice for the mission.

Comment

DNR ?

Originally posted by Yogy26
                  Baltimore County MD possibly 250 jobs in 2011, MD DNR possibly 150 jobs, Batimore county Sheriffs department unknown how many vacancies will be available.

Comment

Baltimore Sheriff Office
                    Job Opportunities
                    Deputy Sheriff
                    The Office of Human Resources is not currently accepting online applications for the position of Deputy Sheriff.

BUT WAIT

Baltimore County PD is hiring....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7903 users online. 319 members and 7584 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X