300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police chief in Eastern PA

For those who are interested there is an opening for a new police chief here in Bucks County PA, specifically Middletown Township which includes the town of Langhorne and Levittown. The township website is www.middletowntwpbucks.org This opening will also be viewable at monster. com and careerbuilder.com It will be listed in the Phila Inquirer and Phila Daily News.
    If you are interested contact the township manager Ray Stepnoski at (215)-750-3800. The police force is approx. 52 men not including office and admin. The population is roughly 55k. I live in this township and would be happy to answer any questions about the area.
    Bucks County is a nice area with minmal incidents pretty much petty. You also can view the monthly criminal statistics at the township website as well. There is a good real estate market in the area with plenty of properties if you need to relocate.
    We are roughly 10 minutes north of Phila and about 90 minutes south of NY. Plenty of activities for the family and blue ribbon school district. Applications are due before the 20th of April to start the process. All applicants info will be held with utmost confidence.
    good Luck
    Last edited by krunt; 03-17-2010, 03:04 PM. Reason: error

will they hire 21 year olds? lol
    amson

Comment

Originally posted by milcop88 View Post
      will they hire 21 year olds? lol
      It will most likely be retired Philly PD Brass

Comment

Originally posted by FedIG View Post
        It will most likely be retired Philly PD Brass
        +1...

As far as Middletown is concerned, ugliest uniforms in the county... black with a french blue stripe with a green and yellow patch. Cruisers look like Temple univ. PD with the black, red and white. Very nice area, Rt.1 from Jersey passes through, home to Oxford valley mall and Sesame place.
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Ohhh Temple U PD. Some pretty nice cars if you ask me. Lots of explorers.

Comment

I have received a few PM's about this topic. I beleive this position will be posted in the Phila. newspapers this weekend as well as the Monster and careerbuilder.com websites. I would also recommend contacting the township manager if you are indeed interested. It appears there is only a 30 day window from the posting when the process begins.

Comment

Posted

This job is now posted on the township website.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11072 users online. 462 members and 10610 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X