Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool spot...best of luck

Originally posted by BD380 View Post
    I thought I knew pretty much every Federal agency under the sun until you posted that acronym. I actually had to Google that one. Seems like it would be an interesting career.

http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceand.../index.htm#oee

Comment

Originally posted by ifineed2 View Post
      Oh not my class...dear god I'd never want to go through CITP again...it wasn't bad, just felt REALLY long.
      You want to talk about long go to IRS SABT (pre-basic, CITP, then SAIT) 6 months. Now thats long.
      "From now until the end of the world, we and it shall be remembered. We few, we Band of Brothers. For he who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare ("King Henry V")

Comment

It's not CITP, but for USBP it was 3 months basic, 2 months spanish, and 4 months field training. That was a long 9 months.............AND 5 months of it was in Artesia, NM!

I hear USSS and DSS are pretty damn long too.
        Last edited by o2force; 09-21-2010, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by o2force View Post
          It's not CITP, but for USBP it was 3 months basic, 2 months spanish, and 4 months field training. That was a long 9 months.............AND 5 months of it was in Artesia, NM!

Thanks. What I do know is that CITP is 11 weeks long, followed by an 11-week ICESAT program for all ICE Special Agents. I am looking for someone who has recently graduated and could tell me what the written tests are and their dates, how many weapons quals, which week is OC Cert etc.
          Current 1811

Comment

With the USSS, the add on parent agency training for SA/UD is in DC metro, that makes life better for most

Originally posted by o2force View Post

Comment

Yup. The JJ Rowley Training Center is a sharp place (oddly, no markings on the entrance...probably on purpose)....traffic is terrible though.

Comment

I have a co-worker going on the 5th and I am suppposed to follow soon after...anyone have that schedule that yankeefan asked for?

Comment

Originally posted by btwnordernchaos View Post
                  I have a co-worker going on the 5th and I am suppposed to follow soon after...anyone have that schedule that yankeefan asked for?
                  I got the call so I'll be going down soon. Anyone interested in a schedule can pm me when I'm down there.
                  Current 1811

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10923 users online. 397 members and 10526 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X