300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citp

Anyone going to be in the CITP class for the end of this month? Hope to see some of you there. PM if you will be there, we can get some beers at G bar. My third and hopefully last time at FLETC.

Originally posted by 180121811 View Post
    Anyone going to be in the CITP class for the end of this month? Hope to see some of you there. PM if you will be there, we can get some beers at G bar. My third and hopefully last time at FLETC.
    What agency are you with?? Are you talking about the class that starts on 3/30?

Comment

Yes, that be the one. I'm transfering from one FED to another. Third time at FLETC.

Comment

I will be there for the March 30 class. I have also been there multiple times and hopefully this will be the last. I just hope we get the Taj....

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by jakesnake98 View Post
          I will be there for the March 30 class. I have also been there multiple times and hopefully this will be the last. I just hope we get the Taj....

Jake
          One of my co-workers is there now. The TAJ is not for CITP now...as they are in the the dorms behind the cafeteria and the others by the raid houses.

Comment

I know some of our CITP classes are staying in the Taj.

Comment

My CITP class is staying at the crack house. A lot of the Marshals are staying at the Taj, but man that is just so far from everything. But, there are buses so....

Comment

For those of you in the March 30 class, what agency are you with? I am BIS/OEE....

Comment

For those of you in the March 30 class, what agency are you with? I am BIS/OEE....
                  I thought I knew pretty much every Federal agency under the sun until you posted that acronym. I actually had to Google that one. Seems like it would be an interesting career.

http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceand.../index.htm#oee

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder1220 View Post
                    One of my co-workers is there now. The TAJ is not for CITP now...as they are in the the dorms behind the cafeteria and the others by the raid houses.
                    Umm a CITP class starts tomorrow that is in the Taj...so yeah, it's still for CITP, just depends on what's open when you get here. I love it, I have HDTV.

Comment

Originally posted by BD380 View Post
                      I thought I knew pretty much every Federal agency under the sun until you posted that acronym. I actually had to Google that one. Seems like it would be an interesting career.

http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceand.../index.htm#oee
                      Its a little secret... I believe it is going to be an outstanding job. I had worked with them in the past and I am looking forward to getting started after FLETC.

Comment

Originally posted by ifineed2 View Post
                        Umm a CITP class starts tomorrow that is in the Taj...so yeah, it's still for CITP, just depends on what's open when you get here. I love it, I have HDTV.
                        I hope your class didn't screw my chances, lol. I was there last time and it really makes life a lot easier.

Comment

I hope your class didn't screw my chances, lol. I was there last time and it really makes life a lot easier.
                          Oh not my class...dear god I'd never want to go through CITP again...it wasn't bad, just felt REALLY long.

Comment

Does anyone have a rough sample schedule they can post? IE, test dates, DTAC schedule, OC certification date etc?

Thanks in advance.
                            Current 1811

Comment

CITP students staying at the Taj? You guys suck! (j/k )
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10380 users online. 353 members and 10027 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X