Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any rumors for future of the FAMS hiring next year or two??

Comment

• how the heck they ganna fire someone for being disgruntle? His posts is mainly detailing the realization aspect of the job and not the Kool-aid product they dish up at core. totally Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roninjin View Post
        how the heck they ganna fire someone for being disgruntle? His posts is mainly detailing the realization aspect of the job and not the Kool-aid product they dish up at core. totally Ridiculous!
        They claim that some of his posts contain "SSI" aka Sensitive Security Information which is jacked up because only DHS/TSA uses that....and its not a true classification system like Secret and Top Secret are.

One can only suspect Jay did something to tick off the "World Famous" FAMs Miami Field Office Management....and they went head-hunting.

What's even worse.....TSA has never asked to have any of that information removed and some idiot like me or you could post the same info and never get in trouble because we aren't subject to their silly assed classification system.....

I can't fathom why anyone would want to work for this agency with its track record of doing stuff like this to folks......

Comment

• I strongly believe he may win to get his job back. TSA councils are a joke. I know 2 STSI that were let go because of incidents that were beyond their control. Not only did they get their jobs back, they got back pay as well. The only thing unfavorable in Intheaircop case is the drawn out appeal process. Sucks if he has a family to support

Comment

• Originally posted by Roninjin View Post
            I strongly believe he may win to get his job back.
            Thus far....TSA hasn't lost a case on SSI cases..... just sayin.....

Comment

• I left this job for a few reasons....one was because they had little to no respect for the people that did the job....another was because they had no clue what their job was......again ATSAC and above....and most of the people ATSAC and above were nothing but retards who had the easiest job in the world and only made it a personal point to try to jack up peoples' career.
              Anytime anyone asked me about this job I'd tell them to stand clear from being apart of this agency. The day I was offered a job with my current agency...I couldn't have gotten out of there quick enough. This agency is tainted with people I'd refer to as dorks with power. They remember back in the day getting picked on in school and all through life. Fast forward to the present and they take all that aggression out on people by threatening their futures, their families well being and the safety of the flying public. They are worthless and think they can get away with anything.

This job is a career destroyer for most people because these ********s go head hunting. And once a black spot makes its way in your file......it hurts your chances of getting picked up with another agency.

If management from the agency is reading this post......you are the reason this agency blows!

I hope it all works out for Intheair......just another case of a good FAM having his life ruined by people who think their jobs are bigger than they really are......SSI.....what a bunch of ****!
              Last edited by manstown; 03-30-2013, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• Tsa is the worst agency to work for!!! They have the most unprofessional employees and hire people that dont even deserve to work at mcdonalds. 75% of employees have just a high school diploma and the good employees they do hire use the agency to jump to another one. Take it from someone who works for them. The whole agency is just a make beleive parody to get people to think they are safe when at any moment someone can walk into a checkpoint and cause serious damage. Tsa is a complete joke
                NYC'S BOLDEST

Comment

• Closing this thread until such time as FAM may be starting to hire again.
                  sigpic
                  The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
                  PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7156 users online. 352 members and 6804 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X