Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruitment is a collateral duty. Meaning that when a hiring drive is about to come up the recruiters will be notified. They don't really have a direct line that goes to them every day. When a drive comes up they will monitor those phone lines to answer any questions. But since there are plenty of people from the last FCIP, more than likely they won't answer. Best thing to do is watch the website as it will let you know when another hiring will begin and will also tell you what needs to be done.

Comment

Does anyone know when the class schedule for FY 2011 will be released... Or how many new hires the USMS will be given?

Comment

That won;t be out for a while. Some of the scheduled classes now run into/through 2011.

Comment

Does anyone know what kind of a resume USMS is looking for? Am i wrong in understanding that they don't subscribe to the standard federal resume/resumix (keywords) rating system. Are they looking for a targeted resume 1-2 pages. Like JPP i have attempted to call district recruiters, with no luck so here i am looking for answers.
          -I have looked all over the USMS website and can't figure out what areas/states comprise specific "regions". Help please.
          Trying to piece together the actual process...as it seems to be somewhat nebulous.

Comment

Originally posted by sandcreek View Post
            -I have looked all over the USMS website and can't figure out what areas/states comprise specific "regions". Help please.

Look at post number 30. That should help.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...=126415&page=2

Comment

Just realize when you apply the next time the hiring process comes around there is going to be a test. I am not sure if it is going to be a TEA test or some other test. I am not sure when it is going to take place. I have just heard the next hiring event is going to have test attached to the process.
              Information Session: May 2009
              Interview: Jun 2009
              Medical Cleared: Dec 2009
              BI Cleared: Jan 2010
              Fit: Passed: Jan 2010/Jun 2010
              FLETC: 07/29/2010

"I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."

President Bush, Sept. 14, 2001, addressing police, firefighters and rescue workers at Ground Zero.

Comment

Do you know what the test will consist of? Would the individual who will be applying for USMS be able to prepare for it?

Comment

Hey anyone hear if we are getting our 13's. We have heard from more than a few places they are going to happen for sure. What is not for sure is when. Anyone else have news?????????

Comment

Manstown or one of the other Deputy Marshals on here should be able to answer that question for you. I think they would be more in the loop with that.

Darc
                    "The merit of an action lies in finishing it to the end." Genghis Khan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8237 users online. 334 members and 7903 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X