300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Arizona agencies hiring?

Dose anybody know if any Arizona agencies are currently hiring or will be in the next little bit? I know that the entire state is broke, and every agency website I get on says they are not currently hiring. I'm former Border Patrol but really want to get into local law enforcement. I'm just hoping someone may have some inside information. Thanks.
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Nope. Anyone that IS hiring is looking for laterals first. There are also LOTS of applicants who have completed their self-sponsored academies and are trying to get hired on to activate their certification. They're even taking the reserve officer positions just to get it activated.

AZ POST now has a page devoted to "Displaced Officers." Agencies looking for laterals can advertise on the AZ POST website and immediately get the attention of anyone who's been RIF'd.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
      Dose anybody know if any Arizona agencies are currently hiring or will be in the next little bit? I know that the entire state is broke, and every agency website I get on says they are not currently hiring. I'm former Border Patrol but really want to get into local law enforcement. I'm just hoping someone may have some inside information. Thanks.
      Aren't you the guy that provided alcohol to a minor a short while back?

Not gonna happen.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8691 users online. 286 members and 8405 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X