Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Marshals

Hey everyone,
    I'm just starting a thread to see if I can get pointed in the right direction. First off, I'm wondering how often the Marshals do a hiring. It doesnt matter what region because I would move anywhere. I was in the Military so I'm used to change. Also what is the process like? How many times would I need to fly to a certain location. Does 5 years of Military Police and deployments to Iraq help or hurt? I just started my criminal justice program and only have about 30 credits so far...gonna say that dog just ain't gonna hunt! Anyways all of your responses would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone have any information? Thanks

Comment

They closed a huge hiring blitz several months ago. Look at older posts (i.e: US Marshals region 1,2,3, etc) to get idea of their timelines.

Comment

Will they open up again this year?

Comment

Prince,
          There are several threads located in this forum that have a lot of information posted by those of us that are either going through the process or have been through it. It might help to read over a few of them to find the answers that your looking for. There's one for every region. I believe this hiring blitz is coming to an end. I will say there are a few that have had to do some traveling to and fro during the process.

Hope you find what your looking for

Rider
          "The merit of an action lies in finishing it to the end." Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by prince28 View Post
            Will they open up again this year?
            To answer this one question, my sources tell me that it maybe several years before an opportunity like this year comes along again. If you are not already in the process for this year, I am sorry your about 6 months late. You are not getting in via the FCIP, all regions have completed their hiring sessions and the last couple are getting ready to conduct their interviews.
            Last edited by lschremp; 02-17-2010, 07:31 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12934 users online. 491 members and 12443 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X