Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent you a pm....i think

Comment

• Did anyone else get a call asking about their age?

Comment

• GoDucks312
        GoDucks312 commented
        Editing a comment
        No..... just the cancelation email so far for me.

• Mtn hkr
        Mtn hkr commented
        Editing a comment
        No, but that’s interesting...I just turned 36, I wonder if I’ll get the call. What did they say?

• Any updates on the lateral announcement?

Comment

• Fedfun
        Fedfun commented
        Editing a comment
        Crickets after Mi for me....

• Fedfun Mi?

Comment

• Fedfun
        Fedfun commented
        Editing a comment
        Management interview

• Just a quick update that some might find useful. I applied in January 2019, did E-QIP and fingerprints over the summer, and did info session in the fall. I still haven't heard a peep. In the meantime, I applied to IRS-CI in January 2020, got hired, and am already at work!

But I'm posting here because during my background interview the SF-86 I filled out for Postal popped up. Apparently the investigator's file shows activity in February 2020 (so like 8 months after I filled it out).

As others have mentioned, it apparently can take a year between steps at Postal and this is just further confirmation of that fact. So don't let the silence get you down.

If any of you end up at Postal in California, hit me up with any tax or money laundering cases!
      Last edited by PostalWannabe; 12-09-2020, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Winter_Patriot
        Winter_Patriot commented
        Editing a comment
        That's awesome. Did you already have a security clearance from another agency, before IRS-CI? That seems fast. Do they require a poly for the job?

I'd love to work for IRS-CID. I have experience prosecuting white collar crimes, but I don't have the accounting education/credits for the job. As far as I can tell, experience doesn't substitute for accounting education.

• PostalWannabe
        PostalWannabe commented
        Editing a comment
        No security clearance before. Well everything seems faster than postal - IRS was moving about the same speed as FBI before I withdrew that app. No poly required.

I was a state white collar prosecutor without any accounting credits. The IRS minimum requirements can be confusing but you can definitely substitute experience for the education requirement - it's just that the experience has the be really specific. Normal lawyer stuff won't cut it as far as I can tell, but white collar prosecution can. PM me if you want more info.

• PostalWannabe love working with you guys. IRS in my area are really squared away and generally good guys/gals.

Comment

• Just a heads up for those lateral candidates who know they've had their supervisor reference check occur. I received my verbal conditional offer yesterday via telephone. Not where I initially selected location wise but I am not unhappy with where they offered. I also got the vibe that there is literally 1 or maybe 2 people working HR during this time, so be patient as I would imagine a phone call is coming with an offer assuming you made it to the supervisor reference round.
        Last edited by MajorFraudGuy; 12-18-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Fedfun
          Fedfun commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations mfg. Gonna send u a pm

• I also got the coe this am first choice too. Im over the moon. Be on the lookout peeps.

Comment

• Anyone who had the MI for the this past announcement for 1811s, still waiting for an offer?

Comment

• jdougmorrison
            jdougmorrison commented
            Editing a comment
            I had my MI in early November and was called asking for my supervisor’s contact info around Thanksgiving. Haven’t heard anything since, I’m wondering if I’m still in the running.

• MountDooh
            MountDooh commented
            Editing a comment
            I had my MI last November and they did call my ASAC for reference, but haven't heard anything. I emailed HR and they said my application is still active.

• JTrain85
            JTrain85 commented
            Editing a comment
            Greetings everyone I'm new here, I made an account for this but I'm a current 1811 in the same boat. I had my MI in early November, they contacted my supervisor a week later, and then nothing. I also emailed HR and they responded several weeks later with "Your application is still active." The wait continues...

• Happy New Year All and Good Riddance to 2020!! Anyone from the original April 2020 BIT have any news yet as to when our class might be rescheduled? I've reached out to them, but no word yet.

Comment

• Mtn hkr
            Mtn hkr commented
            Editing a comment
            My fingers are crossed for April but no official word that it’s happening.

• agent823
            agent823 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nothing yet. Hopefully we hear some good news by February. On a side note. Last February I had to redo the polygraph before starting the April 2019 BIT. Because it's been over 2 yrs since I took the first one at the time.

• Radio Raheem
            Radio Raheem commented
            Editing a comment
            I took my poly in dec 2019. I should be good to go.

• I'm hoping for early in the year also and I think April would be ideal. agent823 ...it looks like you've been in the process for quite some time! I've been in the process for a while too, but not long enough to have to redo the polygraph.

Comment

• I had my polygraph late in the year (2019) too, so I have a little time before I have to have it redone. Keeping my fingers crossed that we hear something soon.

Comment

• Got the call...current 1811 so keep your phones on all

Comment

• JoeyDonuts
                JoeyDonuts commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats Fedfun. Did you receive the coe or final offer?

• Fedfun
                Fedfun commented
                Editing a comment
                Final offer 10 characters

• I am starting to struggle in finding new content related to USPIS. Does anybody have an links to movies, books or substantive articles related to USPIS?

-SA Blog

https://www.specialagents.org/uspis

Comment

• Has anyone in the current 1811 process heard anything? Any new movement besides the two that have already been called?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4088 users online. 257 members and 3831 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X