Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swimming since November 2018, got an email to send my current SF-50. Hopefully that's good news that the official call is coming.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
      Radio Raheem commented
      Editing a comment
      That's awesome!!!!

• Lone-ranger
      Lone-ranger commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely sounds like good news is on the horizon. Are you a current 1811? Otherwise, I wonder why they’d need a new SF-50 before making an offer.

• MarcJ83
      MarcJ83 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not an 1811 but current alphabet agency employee. They did ask me to resign the equip forms and release forms today so hopefully I hear something.

• sten22
      sten22 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was asked to do the same approx a year from initially signing. That point is coming up again, so I'm curious to see if I have to repeat. I suspect that it's some sort of annual requirement to keep things up to date and tidy in the system, but I'm not certain of course.

• . Z zzz zzzzz

Comment

• Sten22 I too received the email to re-sign documents and thought it was a big step forward. Disappointed to see that it’s been a year for you since signing yours but it makes sense. Still hopeful and waiting.

Comment

• I’ve been in the pool since December 2018. I received an email on March 20 requesting updated dates and signatures on multiple documents.

Comment

• Deleted...

Comment

• The chatter from last week is good news. Hopefully this week brings movement! In reference to the email, are you all referring to it being a year since you submitted the eqip having to resign and send in forms? I think my year is this Friday.
            "Remember the most important play is the next one!"

Comment

• Defective454
              Defective454 commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually February 8th was my year anniversary and I never received said email. Hopefully for those that have, you’re getting close. Good luck!

• My year was in February as well. There were multiple release forms regarding the eqip and then a general request for any updates pertaining to work, residence, arrests etc.

Comment

• sten22
              sten22 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, that's what i Had in May. Eqip updates, credit forms, some pre-employment sig docs - talk about a letdown. Maybe you'll have better luck.

• Anyone know an approximate timeline of when you heard back on your results of your polygraph exam? Also if you passed the polygraph, how long did it take to go in for the Management Interview and receive a C.O.E? Any advice would be great! Thank you!

Comment

• jugglingfanatic
              jugglingfanatic commented
              Editing a comment
              I was scheduled for my management interview 8 days after taking the polygraph. 8 months later and I still have not heard that I'm in the hiring pool.

• Radio Raheem
              Radio Raheem commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow! Have you tried calling anyone?

• jugglingfanatic
              jugglingfanatic commented
              Editing a comment
              I emailed recruitment at the end of August. They said if/when someone is added to the hiring list that they get an email stating so. I had high hopes that with all the steps being a ‘wait and see’ that the MI would be a definitive yes or no. I guess that’s not the case. Radio, I do have one question for you if I could send you a private message? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

• Radio Raheem
              Radio Raheem commented
              Editing a comment
              Go ahead and PM me...

• So no one else for the May class?
            OUT!!

Comment

• Killyleagh690
              Killyleagh690 commented
              Editing a comment
              I heard May, July and August from an agent. No idea how accurate that is.

• Defective454
              Defective454 commented
              Editing a comment
              No complaints on three more classes, more chances to leave "the pool lottery" and jump aboard.

• Radio Raheem
              Radio Raheem commented
              Editing a comment
              Ditto that!

• Lone-ranger
              Lone-ranger commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd be shocked if they have 4 classes this year as I've only read about it happening once during the years this thread has been around. It would be nice though.

I've only heard about May and August.
              Last edited by Lone-ranger; 04-07-2019, 07:53 AM.

• Got the call for May BIT

Comment

• Lone-ranger
              Lone-ranger commented
              Editing a comment
              Defective454 I never received any of the update emails. I actually worried about that since most people who also applied in 2017 received them. They called on Monday....that's why I thought it was an April Fool's joke since I assumed all calls had gone out already. I got assigned to New Orleans. I live in Texas but requested New Orleans at my MI.

• Mtn hkr
              Mtn hkr commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations!! Glad it all worked out for you!

• PAR_
              PAR_ commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats! Good luck. My anxiety is building with each & every robo call

• Lone-ranger
              Lone-ranger commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Mtn hkr and Par!

• I got a call from a 240 number this Sunday. The realist in me says the USPIS wouldn't call on a Sunday. However, the blind optimist urges me to leave no stone unturned...that could be THEM. They left no message because...reasons. When I called the number back, of course it went to voicemail and the voicemail intro had no identifying information other than the number. Wouldn't a voicemail intro be more helpful if it gave a name? I mean I know what number I called...

"You've reach 240-555-5555. Please leave a message."

How is that helpful?! I know the number, but did I reach the right person?!
            OUT!!

Comment

• Got the call for the May class nearly two weeks ago. Was offered Fort Worth Division which I was happy with; however, I was offered another May class date with another agency and after a long discussion with my family decided to turn down the postal inspector position. Best of luck to those who have received an offer postal is truly a great opportunity. For those still swimming hang in there, best bet is to be open to more than one location. Didn't get my first but got second and would have been happy to move if I didn't have the other offer on the table. Best of luck to you guys in your 1811 careers.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
                Radio Raheem commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck to you! Congrats on your other offer as well.

• Mtn hkr
                Mtn hkr commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations on the offers! Good luck with whichever agency you decided to go with. You gotta do what’s best for you and the family.

• Lone-ranger
                Lone-ranger commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats on getting both offers. How soon after the update email were you given the offer? I didn’t receive an update email but I’m sure others who have would like to know.

• Defective454
                Defective454 commented
                Editing a comment
                Best of luck with your choice and congrats!

• Anyone else apply at the last recent application end of January? Where are you guys at? I sent in my birth cert and transcript, but nothing as of yet.

I also asked if they could mail it back but they legit told me not to bother them about the application until 6 months had passed or something.
              Current BPA. LET ME OUT!!

Comment

• Lovetocamp
                Lovetocamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll try asking for it maybe catch someone on a good day lol.

• Levithane
                Levithane commented
                Editing a comment
                Bro you may have to embark on a noble crusade to get your birth certificate back. I had the same problem, trying to get mine back. I emailed them about 3 to 4 times over the course of the process, and was finally able to get it back after asking again after not passing the AC.

• DetectivePost
                DetectivePost commented
                Editing a comment
                I also applied in Jan and they emailed me back yesterday about my birth certificate request. They told me it still hasn't been processed and that I should email them in about 60 days to request it again.

• FLE Candidate
                FLE Candidate commented
                Editing a comment
                I was a January guy. Just got notice to fill out my SF-86. I tried to get my birth certificate back and was told similar. I had to get another one.
                Last edited by FLE Candidate; 04-11-2019, 04:42 PM. Reason: Fix autocorrect

• I got the call for the May class about 2 weeks ago, which was about 5 days after receiving an email asking to update info. Does anyone know if they give the final appointment at least 2 weeks out from the class start date?

Comment

• Radio Raheem
                Radio Raheem commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats!!!! Did you get your first choice?

• Defective454
                Defective454 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats to you as well!

• No, I don’t remember ever making a list of choices though.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
                Radio Raheem commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah I had to look back at my application to see what I picked. My third choice was a head-scratcher.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6140 users online. 223 members and 5917 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X