Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I applied back in 2014 when I was working as a 0083. I have passed everything and I'm a current 1811. Any one in here know how laterals work for the USPIS?

Comment

• chipperjones
      chipperjones commented
      Editing a comment
      you would leave your current 1811 position for PI? are you with USSS?

• Anyone went to AC in May 2017? Took polygraph 5/3 and haven’t heard anything since

Comment

• Originally posted by SD View Post
    Anyone went to AC in May 2017? Took polygraph 5/3 and haven’t heard anything since
    Went to the IE a few weeks ago. Passed the test and took the written. I was blown away by people not showing up in suits...wearing jeans! Lol, forgetting their passwords and not bringing fingerprint cards? Incredible...im sure they will get the job though.

But the PI there said that don't expect any classes in 2018...but it shouldn't mess up A.C. invites. Guess we will see.

Comment

• Mtn hkr
      Mtn hkr commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder if that means not to expect any classes in fiscal year 18 or the entire year of 2018. Either way, if that’s true, that sucks.

• Applications are currently being accepted for eligible vets 12/11-12/15.

Comment

• I heard classes should start in June or July at my MI. I think that only people that really know are those at HQ. There's obviously a lot of misinformation floating around. I know that I'm pretty anxious to get a class invite...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5872 users online. 295 members and 5577 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X