Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some agencys do a 2nd interview ???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do some agencys do a 2nd interview ???

Had an interview with an agency (DHS), and now on my little job site for it, its saying 2nd interview has been posted..hmmm The first interview was with 3 people, O well. Any imput would be great.
    Last edited by MP-K-9; 01-30-2010, 12:15 PM. Reason: type
    "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Interviews, for the most part, are used to screen applicants, and weed out all but the most desired candidates. If a second interview is occurring, sounds like the agency (is it TSA?) is doing further screening.
    sigpic

Comment

1st Interview may have just had 3 people tossed together to screen and see if they are interested in you....or if they were just going to send you the thin letter.....

2nd is probably going to be with the folks you would be working with/for like a Supervisor/Shift Leader/Actual Head Cheese....

To me, a 2nd interview is a good sign....a real god sign....

Kimble, this would be for FEMA Police....

Good luck...

Comment

[QUOTE=Bearcat357;2190713]1st Interview may have just had 3 people tossed together to screen and see if they are interested in you....or if they were just going to send you the thin letter.....

2nd is probably going to be with the folks you would be working with/for like a Supervisor/Shift Leader/Actual Head Cheese....

Thats just it, the first had the Sgt, LT. and Cpt. Will see I have my fingures crossed... would be nice if they just post that just to post it...lol. As im sure they use the same program for all of their jobs.

Comment

DHS, 'nuff said.

Comment

Yes DHS, found out that I will not have to do another interview. Good to go on that, it was just placed into the system that way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11107 users online. 416 members and 10691 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X