300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1811orBust View Post
    Here comes the haterade.... Can't we keep it professional?

You do realize lots of working class folks can't afford insurance right big guy? Maybe we should just execute them. Would that appease you Mark?

Your post is riddled with spelling and grammatical errors and reeks of prejudice and racism. I don't speak for anyone else on the forum, but it doesn't belong here.
    Racism is a stretch. He simply has an opinion of the President's decisions.

A good way to keep it professional would be to avoid personal comments toward specific posters.

Comment

"I guess he needs to help the "people" that voted him in." That sounds a bit prejudice to me.

Regardless, he won the popular vote and the electoral college by a landslide. So if by "people" you mean the nation, so be it.

Regardless, I'll take the constructive criticism and refrain from commenting on posters comments. Point taken.

Comment

Here comes the haterade.... Can't we keep it professional?

You do realize lots of working class folks can't afford insurance right big guy? Maybe we should just execute them. Would that appease you Mark?

Your post is riddled with spelling and grammatical errors and reeks of prejudice and racism. I don't speak for anyone else on the forum, but it doesn't belong here.
        The guy is a racists because he does not want to support other people?
        Out of all of the people who do not have insurance, some of them a lazy worthless scumbags. Not all but some. Some of the people made a choice to go into bizz so they could make a lot of cash but have no benefits. They made this choice because they would rather have the cash. Some decided they wanted to express themselves and be artists, and due to this, they do not have any insurance. Some decided they wanted to have a good time when they were in high school and got knocked up and had a kid. Some abused drugs and alcohol to the point they are a zombie. Now they do not have a good job because they made a poor decision. Others are just lazy and want to blame everybody else because nobody will "give" them anything. About 20 million of the uninsured are illegal aliens who need to go back to where they came from ASAP. But overall, I do not care about any of these people. They made their bed.

And some of the people did everything right and got screwed. For these people my heart goes out. But it is not going to take a trillion dollars to get these good folks insurance. The trillion is for all the poor choices above. Let them eat cake.

P.S. Nice play on the race card. Do you always use that when someone says something you don't like? Classy.
        Last edited by SHU; 01-28-2010, 01:18 AM. Reason: my tapeworm told me too.

Comment

I don't think he was using "people" in that fashion.... And if you want to talk about classy.....

I don't even know where to start with your post. Not to mention that completely tasteless avatar. Good luck to you and take care. I'm not about to start bickering on an on-line forum about differing political views.

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
            The guy is a racists because he does not want to support other people?
            Out of all of the people who do not have insurance, some of them a lazy worthless scumbags. Not all but some. Some of the people made a choice to go into bizz so they could make a lot of cash but have no benefits. They made this choice because they would rather have the cash. Some decided they wanted to express themselves and be artists, and due to this, they do not have any insurance. Some decided they wanted to have a good time when they were in high school and got knocked up and had a kid. Some abused drugs and alcohol to the point they are a zombie. Now they do not have a good job because they made a poor decision. Others are just lazy and want to blame everybody else because nobody will "give" them anything. About 20 million of the uninsured are illegal aliens who need to go back to where they came from ASAP. But overall, I do not care about any of these people. They made their bed.

And some of the people did everything right and got screwed. For these people my heart goes out. But it is not going to take a trillion dollars to get these good folks insurance. The trillion is for all the poor choices above. Let them eat cake.

P.S. Nice play on the race card. Do you always use that when someone says something you don't like? Classy.
            Had fun and got knocked up in high school? I guess you never had sex in high school? Do you think those kids plan that? I don't like 1811bust comments but your are ridiculous as well. If it weren't for those illegals you might not have a job that allows good health insurance. You sound like an angry arrogant MF.

Comment

Dept of transportation/interior/agriculture/energy etc will have their budgets frozen.
              And this makes sense, because these are the agencies who've either barely gotten any funding since 9/11 or who have already been cut to the bone. Meanwhile, lets give the other agencies more money so they can buy Humvees for agents and build bigger and more spectacular office spaces.

I think a "scale back" is in order FED-LE-wide, with a tad more budgetary oversight.
              "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margaret's not coming?"

Comment

I don't think he was using "people" in that fashion.... And if you want to talk about classy.....

I don't even know where to start with your post. Not to mention that completely tasteless avatar. Good luck to you and take care. I'm not about to start bickering on an on-line forum about differing political views.
                What you call tasteless, I call one hell of a night.

Comment

Originally posted by Cman21 View Post
                  Had fun and got knocked up in high school? I guess you never had sex in high school? Do you think those kids plan that? I don't like 1811bust comments but your are ridiculous as well. If it weren't for those illegals you might not have a job that allows good health insurance. You sound like an angry arrogant MF.
                  I did have sex in high school and acted in a responsible manner and wore a condom each and every time. You see I planned ahead of time. Ever heard the saying, "those who fail to plan, plan to fail"? And buddy we have dope coming across the border day and night so if the aliens stop coming we will have more than enough work. But you are a first, I have never been called a MF in a cop forum. Since you are not a officer or agent of any kind, maybe you should find someplace else to talk your trash.

Comment

Just a heads up, but the Senate shot down the budget freeze yesterday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100128/...pending_freeze

Happy times

Comment

Man, I don't support Obama or the Democrats or healthcare or liberals at all. I'm a bit of a libertarian and a hard-nose myself. But Jesus dude, you need a bit of compassion for people. You can't just paint everyone with this giant brush and say you "don't care about them". People make mistakes and we still have to care about them. You still gotta love people, not just dismiss. That is some serious anger and it won't do anything. Let's use some logic and intelligence!
                      I have a million hats.

Comment

A Proposal:

Mandatory Drug Tests to obtain welfare
                        John Jay College

Comment

Budget Proposal

Hey all, just wanted to post what I found. I have NO clue how this works really but it looks like the proposal has an increase from $27.7 billion to $29.2 billion for the department. It looks like there is a significant amount going to continue the illegal immigrant/border initiative and drug enforcement (which this immigrant initiative is the one that myself, and the other USMS applicants are trying to get hired under so hopefully that is a plus for us). I know a lot of people were dreading this proposal, so my question to all of the smart folks who've seen this stuff before is: what the he** does this mean for us grunts? Can anyone break this down barney-style for me? Thanks in advance!

Charger

Here's the link: http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/factsh...tment_justice/
                          Mur-land

Comment

Just a proposal bro. In the G it does not mean anything until all the parties involved have signed on the line AND they have FUNDED it. But it is a good start but I would not hold my breath. They might add some health care crap to it and it will be voted down as a result. Then come election time Obama will say he tried to do something about the problems on the southern border but the other party would not vote for it. Obama has pretty much put a stop to USBP hiring on the southern border so he is not serious about solving anything. The NYPD has almost twice as many cops as the USBP so I don't buy it when Obama says he wants things to really change on the border. Just politics as usual. But it might pass, only time will tell, but even if it does pass it might not look anything like the way it was originally intended. But there might be some hiring for politics sake. So don't quit your day job just yet. But good luck with it regardless and hang in there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10307 users online. 348 members and 9959 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X