300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Deputy Marshals?

I have a question for any Deputy US Marshals out there. I am a current Texas Peace Officer and a Deputy US Marshal is one of my choices for future career fields. Does anyone know if it is possible for me to volunteer my own time to work with them and assist them in tracking fugitives or any other task they have to perform.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
    I have a question for any Deputy US Marshals out there. I am a current Texas Peace Officer and a Deputy US Marshal is one of my choices for future career fields. Does anyone know if it is possible for me to volunteer my own time to work with them and assist them in tracking fugitives or any other task they have to perform.
    Does your department have officers that serve on a USMS task force?
    sigpic

Comment

Get with the local office and see if they use local LEOs to suppliment them for court cases.

I worked with the KCMO Office before.....they hire locals to help them out at trials where they were low on manpower or big PR ones where there was going to be a big media presence or it was gangbang/mob related one where they wanted extra folks.

They paid us around 20 bucks an hour....

Comment

Any Deputy U.S. Marshals?

Depending on your education, back in the day they used to have internships for undergraduate college students.

Comment

PM me.

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12071 users online. 293 members and 11778 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X