300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Resume Help

I'm coming up on the end of my enlistment in the Marine Corps and am currently working on my resume to get into LE. Any and all advice about building a resume will be greatly appreciated. Please respond here or PM me with your email and I'll send you my resume via email if you're willing to help out. Prior service as well as HR reps' opinions would also be helpful. Thank you all in advance.

Semper Fi

USAJOBS
    HTML Code:
    http://www.usajobs.gov/
    has a good online resume builder that you can use to get started by setting up an account. I think that's a decent way to start, and the format is easy to transfer the Microsoft Office resume builder if you need a different form type.
    "Well, there is a delicate corneal inversion procedure... multi-opti-pupil-op-to-my. But, in order to keep from damaging the eye sockets, they've got to go in through the rectum. Ain't no man going to take that route with me."

Comment

Originally posted by USMC Grunt View Post
      I'm coming up on the end of my enlistment in the Marine Corps and am currently working on my resume to get into LE. Any and all advice about building a resume will be greatly appreciated. Please respond here or PM me with your email and I'll send you my resume via email if you're willing to help out. Prior service as well as HR reps' opinions would also be helpful. Thank you all in advance.

Semper Fi
      I'm always ready to help a fellow jarhead.

I sent you a PM.

Comment

I appreciate it

Comment

PM sent. Semper Fi, Devil Dog!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13196 users online. 335 members and 12861 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X