Border Patrol Agent/CBP Officer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border Patrol Agent/CBP Officer

Does anyone have any idea when there will be a new announcement open for Border Patrol Agent or CBP Officer?

definitely not anytime soon. It's so backup now filled with people in the pipeline

Comment

Could be a long time for the Patrol. We keep out illegal aliens
      (aka: democratic party voters) so the guy in the white house is not to keen on us. Maybe a couple of years.

Comment

You should go to the link below in regards of CBPO...

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...49698&page=772
        TSU - 8/28/09
        TO - 3/2009
        On the job

Comment

I'm a democratic voter

Comment

I know of nobody that has any good idea of when either position will open up again for applicants. It could be two days or two years from now.

It'll happen when the powers that be decide that it'll happen. I think they'll open back up the moment it becomes advantageous for them to do so, regardless of how many are waiting in the pipeline.

Comment

Originally posted by mil_intel_sgt View Post
              I'm a democratic voter
              I don't know if I would have told anyone that
              Big Brother is watching

Comment

I'm a democratic voter
                Are you homeless, illegal or dead?
                "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

I'm a democratic voter
                  A couple of years in law enforcement will cure that. You may not become a republican but you will no longer identify yourself with the party of victimhood. I do not care for either one of them myself. Neither one of them care about regular working American citizens.

Comment

They have a cool tv show. Border Patrol/CBP that is. Not talking about the democratic party. :-)
                    In God we trust, everyone else we search!

Comment

Originally posted by five04zog View Post
                      They have a cool tv show. Border Patrol/CBP that is. Not talking about the democratic party. :-)
                      It's a great recruiting tool, but sadly isn't what I'd call the real thing for some employees.

Here's what my episode would start out like: "THIS WEEK ON BORDER WARS: IDENT AND E3 GO DOWN!"

Inside joke for the employees I guess.
                      "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
                        A couple of years in law enforcement will cure that. You may not become a republican but you will no longer identify yourself with the party of victimhood. I do not care for either one of them myself. Neither one of them care about regular working American citizens.
                        I will agree that none of them care about anyone that doesnt make 7 figures

Comment

Originally posted by sap123 View Post
                          It's a great recruiting tool, but sadly isn't what I'd call the real thing for some employees.

Here's what my episode would start out like: "THIS WEEK ON BORDER WARS: IDENT AND E3 GO DOWN!"

This is so true... And for the BPAs in the real lonely parts, it would feature them calling for backup that is 3 hrs out.

To zeoc that started this thread, there are already a BP and CBP thread. Like another person on here said hiring in this field probably won't start until we get a different more proactive administration. The pipeline is full as well already.

Comment

And 7 PAs have to write memos because they crashed in the snow. How is life treating you over there?

Comment

Wouldn't a recruiting tool actually imply that they were attempting to do some hiring?
                              CBPO East Texas
                              TO: 3/3/09
                              Pre-Emp Forms: 3/26/09
                              Fitness: 4/6/09 -Passed
                              Medical: 4/6/09 -Passed
                              VBT: 4/7/09 -Passed
                              Quals: (GS-7) 4/10/09 -Verified
                              Drug Test: 4/17/09 -Passed
                              BI: 8/27/09 -Cleared
                              TSU: 8/27/09
                              FCRA: 05/19/10
                              BI Update: 6/16/10

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8198 users online. 245 members and 7953 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X