Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I guess the question is, where is somewhere I can get some DAMN experience?
    www.goarmy.com
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

To all that replied

I look and read every response to what you guy's have written. The military is still a possibility. But I’m a bigger guy. My BMI is now 30% and going down. Plus I broke my back 5 years ago which the military didn’t like. My recruiter told me he did not send my med records to the MEPS station, because he didn’t want me to get DQ if I’m going to reduce my weight by a lot (he called the DR hotline). I am going to take a new avenue to get my BIM down to hopefully 25-20%. That’s what held me up with the military. Because before it had to be 30% to take the ASVAB. but that was last year now its I believe 26 or 25?. I have taken the ICE exam and obviously did not pass it. But I will re take it this April. But I will not quit because this is what I want and wont be happy until then. Anything else anyone has to say will always be helpful. Thanks All.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14702 users online. 264 members and 14438 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X