300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Agility test???

How much weight does the physical agility test hold? Like say someone does slightly better than you in the oral interview but you blow everyone away in the Physical Agility test

That information should be on the job announcement, but speaking generally...

Most of the PATs I've taken have been pass/fail with no weight attached. Either you make it and move on to the next step or you don't. The oral boards have often been weighted 100%, at least I'm my experience.
    Never second guess your own common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightBlue View Post
      That information should be on the job announcement, but speaking generally...

Most of the PATs I've taken have been pass/fail with no weight attached. Either you make it and move on to the next step or you don't. The oral boards have often been weighted 100%, at least I'm my experience.
      +1, any crackhead could come in there and smoke you on the 1.5 mile and the push-ups and sit-ups. Physical isn't anymore than to see if you can last the academies PT portion...IMHO.

Now the boards is were the department ascertains as to weather or not you are a good fit for the department by judging the contents of your character, and your mental abilities.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12418 users online. 409 members and 12009 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X