300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atf Sa Oct 2009

I applied for the SA position with the atf in october. I got a letter saying they recieved my application and the ammendments to the job posting. I was wondering if anyone knows what the written test is like? also if anyone knows what of if the ATF has a pt test? and finally if anyone knows when the tests will be given? I read they will send you a letter about a month before you take the test. Or if any has any info that will help through the testing process that would be good to know, Thanks Koolaid_002

When did you receive your letter? I also applied for the position, but I have not received a letter stating they received my application.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_002 View Post
      I applied for the SA position with the atf in october. I got a letter saying they recieved my application and the ammendments to the job posting. I was wondering if anyone knows what the written test is like? also if anyone knows what of if the ATF has a pt test? and finally if anyone knows when the tests will be given? I read they will send you a letter about a month before you take the test. Or if any has any info that will help through the testing process that would be good to know, Thanks Koolaid_002
      I havent received a letter either....

Comment

Originally posted by johnnylawman109 View Post
        I havent received a letter either....
        contacted hiring just to inquire about the letter, it is just saying that the position is an FCIP which was not in the original announcement....they told me that they got over 5000 apps and they have to hand type each address in so thats why some people have got them and some have not so dont worry about not getting one yet

Comment

Originally posted by echoshot33 View Post
          contacted hiring just to inquire about the letter, it is just saying that the position is an FCIP which was not in the original announcement....they told me that they got over 5000 apps and they have to hand type each address in so thats why some people have got them and some have not so dont worry about not getting one yet
          good deal, thanks for the info...

Comment

Hey guys, there is another thread, "ATF Annoucement" that has been in place for about three years. It has a lot of information pertaining to the process and I recommend you check it out as I am sure a lot of your questions will be answered. And most of all BE PATIENT,the process takes a long time!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by echoshot33 View Post
              quick question. what was the phone number you contacted hiring with, because I have to call them to let them know I moved from the time I submitted the application to now. Thanks!

Comment

I have not got a letter either.

Comment

I got the letter saying they received the app. But nothing on a test date. Anyone get anything for a test date in LA?

Comment

Sorry I got the letter I would say about a month or so after I applied. Have you heard anything since? Sorry it took me a while I will check this more often.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12613 users online. 306 members and 12307 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X