Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that I would revive this post. If anybody has questions about CID in the National Guard please ask away. Thanks

you can also call me at 972-762-3420
    or email at [email protected]

Comment

Airborne,

Does the National Gurad do any type of tuition reimbursement program?

Comment

I recruit for the TX National Guard. In Texas we pay 100% of the tuition and fees to any public school such as community colleges, Texas A&M and so forth. Each state is a little different but all have tuition assistance

Comment

I've already been to college. Looking to pay some of the loans off. Looking to see if they would reimburse for college loans already accrued? For instance, my old department use to give you 10,000 for every 2 years you signed on to pay back any school loans.

Comment

I'm prior service Army and meet all the other requirements, but do not have the 1 year of LE. Is there a waiver available for that? I'm also curious about the student loan repayment if it is indeed available. Lastly, do you have any contacts in the NV or CA NG?

Thanks!

I should also add...I have a bachelors degree, is it possible to go to OCS and be a CID Agent?
            Last edited by SMcGuire45; 01-12-2010, 04:50 PM. Reason: Added question

Comment

Originally posted by SMcGuire45 View Post
              I'm prior service Army and meet all the other requirements, but do not have the 1 year of LE. Is there a waiver available for that? I'm also curious about the student loan repayment if it is indeed available. Lastly, do you have any contacts in the NV or CA NG?

Thanks!

I should also add...I have a bachelors degree, is it possible to go to OCS and be a CID Agent?
              I am not sure about the waiver as I didn't need one when I joined my Unit 2 years ago. I would get with a local unit and ask.

Here is a listing of all Guard/Reserve Units:

http://www.cid.army.mil/units_reserve.html

Also, there are no Commissioned Officers that are actual CID Agents. Commissioned Officers help run the admin portion of the unit. They DO NOT do investigations. It is the Enlisted and Warrant Officers that do that.

If you want to be a Warrant Officer, you have to go the Enlisted route first.

Good Luck.

Comment

I am in the Texas National guard.

But the Excellent Credit is the qualification I dont have....lol

Comment

Credit?

Originally posted by Raidergx View Post
                  I am in the Texas National guard.

But the Excellent Credit is the qualification I dont have....lol
                  To: TX Recruiter CID

I had a bankruptcy for 20k credit card in 2006. I do not know my current credit score but last summer it was 640. I have been clean for a couple years. Is this a problem for CID?

Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10736 users online. 432 members and 10304 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X