Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAPD Essay Exam

Hi

I know the LAPD has a written exam in the hiring process. I also know it is an essay exam, not a multiple choice type. I have been looking for books that could provide some possible insight into the types of questions that are asked. Most books discuss a multiple choice which is the most common but none cover essay exams.

I have been to the local libraries and even looked at online book stores but none seem to cover essay exam questions. Can someone point me to the right direction, or if anyone who took the test remembers any of the questions I would appreciate the insight.

Originally posted by minderaser View Post
    Hi

I know the LAPD has a written exam in the hiring process. I also know it is an essay exam, not a multiple choice type. I have been looking for books that could provide some possible insight into the types of questions that are asked. Most books discuss a multiple choice which is the most common but none cover essay exams.

I have been to the local libraries and even looked at online book stores but none seem to cover essay exam questions. Can someone point me to the right direction, or if anyone who took the test remembers any of the questions I would appreciate the insight.
    It is a very easy exam. As long as you can write sentences and organize paragraphs you will be fine. I wouldn't waste a lot of time or money on preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnieds View Post
      It is a very easy exam. As long as you can write sentences and organize paragraphs you will be fine. I wouldn't waste a lot of time or money on preparation.
      +1

Comment

Great

Originally posted by Protect-N-Serve View Post
        +1
        Thank you sir! I appreciate all help.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6328 users online. 337 members and 5991 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X