Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dallas is situated under the jurisdiction of northern district of texas.
    houson is situated under the jurisdiction of southern district of texas.

northern district texas falls under region 5.
    southern district texas falls under region 7.

Comment

And, I've been told the Region 5 Opref list is comparable to Santa's list.

Comment

i was able to locate the flyer along with a map indicating the states for each of the fcip regions [1,2,3,4,6,7,8] announcements to date. maximum size for attachment files are 100k, otherwise i would be more than glad to upload the 7 pdf files.

region 1 (no flyer attached)
        http://www.usmarshals.gov/careers/re...iting_area.pdf

region 2 (no flyer attached)
        http://www.usmarshals.gov/careers/re...iting_area.pdf

region 3
        http://www.usmarshals.gov/careers/region3_flyer.pdf

region 4
        http://www.usmarshals.gov/careers/re...lyer_w_map.pdf

region 6
        http://www.usmarshals.gov/careers/region_6.pdf

region 7
        http://www.usmarshals.gov/careers/region7_flyer.pdf

region 8
        http://www.usdoj.gov/marshals/career...lyer_w_map.pdf
        Last edited by 500pearl; 09-17-2009, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Dallas is not under Region 7

Look at the Region Break down below
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Zurita210 View Post
            Really?? Is that information from a reliable source?? My Marshal contact is best friends with a recruiter here in Houston, he told me there should be another window opening up before the year ends for sure is what he told me. I know about region 7 opening up back in March but there's another window opening up for region 7 before the year ends is what I was told. O yea and Dallas falls under Region 7 just like Houston
            No, Houston will not open again for quite a while. And no, Houston and Dallas do not fall under the same District.

Comment

Zurita--manstown has all legit info. What he says is golden as he is one of our Marshal's on this site. I would take his opinion as fact. Good luck in the future and stay in contact with the Marshal website.

Comment

Man that sucks but than ks Manstown, I guess I need to sit down and have a talk with my USDM contact, cuz he pretty much guaranteed me that there was going to be another window for Houston, Ive never met the guy but my uncle has, my uncle is the one that talked with him but ive spoken to the Marshal on the phone

Comment

irishleo,

I appreciate the that good words. But I only pass on the information that I hear. What I hear today could change tomorrow.

Zurita,
                  If Houston has had their FCIP processing than I highly doubt that they will have another anytime soon. I saw that you talked about being an Air Marshal in another thread. Are you confusing the two? If so, the FAMS may be opening up some recruitment for Houston by the end of the year. That's what a buddy of mine over there is telling me anyway. Not sure why they would be putting out another announcement either seeing they have made a pretty hard move on bringing new people on as well. Again, just information that I hear from old buddies I used to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by manstown View Post
                    irishleo,

I appreciate the that good words. But I only pass on the information that I hear. What I hear today could change tomorrow.

Zurita,
                    If Houston has had their FCIP processing than I highly doubt that they will have another anytime soon. I saw that you talked about being an Air Marshal in another thread. Are you confusing the two? If so, the FAMS may be opening up some recruitment for Houston by the end of the year. That's what a buddy of mine over there is telling me anyway. Not sure why they would be putting out another announcement either seeing they have made a pretty hard move on bringing new people on as well. Again, just information that I hear from old buddies I used to work with.
                    Im not really up tospeed on the abbreveations so I dont know what "FCIP" means Yea I got a lil confused thinking Air Marshals and USDM were the same thing, I figured Air Marshals was a department in USDM. Yea im going to try to contact my Marshal contact and find out what exactly is going on, everytime we speak on the phone he is kind of busy. I just got on this forum like 2 days ago and started reading everyone's comments which got me confused to what my contact had been telling me. Maybe my contact knows something else, I dont know but im going to find out because there's no reason for him to be bringing my hopes up...

Comment

Federal Career Intern Program is the proper title. taken from opm website:

"The Federal Career Intern Program is designed to help agencies recruit and attract exceptional individuals into a variety of occupations. It was created under Executive Order 13162, and is intended for positions at grade levels GS-5, 7, and 9. In general, individuals are appointed to a 2-year internship. Upon successful completion of the internships, the interns may be eligible for permanent placement within an agency."

not every federal agency utilizes the fcip as a recruitment method. the general time frame is two years in the fcip program as an intern, during which interns are eligible to receive benefits such as health care, and i believe will count toward federal retirement. upon the completion of the two years, it is not guaranteed you will receive a permanent position nor does the position automatically converted to a permanent position.

u.s. marshals one of many several law enforcement agencies under the auspices of the department of justice, others include fbi, bop, atf, dea, and doj oig.

air marshals were under the auspices of faa under dot, later on ice, and currently with tsa under dhs.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10779 users online. 434 members and 10345 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X