Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any CHP applicants waiting for backgrounds in here?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any CHP applicants waiting for backgrounds in here?

Any CHP hopefuls in the waiting process here? I tested in exam code 60194 (May) and just got ‏a letter from my B.I. stating my groups backgrounds wont be looked at until early 2010. I am guessing they are extremely backed up right now. Anyone else in or around my time frame group? Did you get this same message? Anyone slacking on getting the documents together or running?
    CHP
    WRITTEN EXAM - PASSED
    PAT - PASSED
    QAP- PASSSED
    PHS - TURNED IN
    RIDE ALONG - 09/26/09
    BACKGROUND-PENDING

well congrats on getting this far...I just sent back the packet from my BI in the beginning of the month and was told my references wouldnt be contacted till the early days of Jan
    Amtrak Police: NY/NJ

Comment

2 ride alongs!

Agent A-hop what division are you applying through? Im going through Border Division. You got two ride alongs already? Dang, they told us no ride alongs until we are in backgrounds. Did you use vet points for your QAP score or did you really wow thier socks off?
      CHP
      WRITTEN EXAM - PASSED
      PAT - PASSED
      QAP- PASSSED
      PHS - TURNED IN
      RIDE ALONG - 09/26/09
      BACKGROUND-PENDING

Comment

im testing out of the southern division...everything went really fast for me through my division..yeah I had two intense hands on ride-alongs, they were pretty sick and I def wasnt expecting the nights that I had!! I would suggest calling and seeing if you can get one...I scored a 95% on my QAP but I had my ride alongs before I got my results...
        Amtrak Police: NY/NJ

Comment

I scheduled a ride along with the Oceanside office for next weekend. Too bad you cant do a ride along on graveyards, I want to see the really good stuff.
          CHP
          WRITTEN EXAM - PASSED
          PAT - PASSED
          QAP- PASSSED
          PHS - TURNED IN
          RIDE ALONG - 09/26/09
          BACKGROUND-PENDING

Comment

Turned in my PHS in March. Reference letters went out in August. Still waiting to be contacted by BI. I know the northern division is back up. It may be another year before getting done with everything and then invite letter. Patiently waiting..........................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4677 users online. 271 members and 4406 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X