Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigative Research Jobs

Hi folks.

I'm looking to make a career change. For a long time, I've considered LE jobs, but, having waited so long, I'm now too old for most jobs!

However, I have 15+ years of corporate / private industry business and technology research as well as competitive intelligence, research interviews, that sort of thing. BA in literary research and analysis, LLM from English law school, continuing education in a few different things.

Are there jobs out there for folks looking to transition from the private sector to public service, but who aren't suited for officer / agent work?

I LOVE doing research, but it's time for a change of industry focus, and this is one I've been really interested in for a long time.

Any ideas?
    Jo

How about an analysist... job description varies from place to place and state to state, but it would be looking into crime trends, compiling data bases, putting agencies with similar cases in touch with each other, etc. Mostly in larger pds, prosecutor's or district attorney's offices, or law enforcement groups like MAGLOCIN.

Comment

Originally posted by josephine70 View Post
      Hi folks.

I'm looking to make a career change. For a long time, I've considered LE jobs, but, having waited so long, I'm now too old for most jobs!

However, I have 15+ years of corporate / private industry business and technology research as well as competitive intelligence, research interviews, that sort of thing. BA in literary research and analysis, LLM from English law school, continuing education in a few different things.

Are there jobs out there for folks looking to transition from the private sector to public service, but who aren't suited for officer / agent work?

I LOVE doing research, but it's time for a change of industry focus, and this is one I've been really interested in for a long time.

Any ideas?
      Jo

If you wish to wade into the federal realm, try usajobs.opm.gov. You can view federal jobs by title, series, and even state.
      sigpicTwo is one,
      one is none.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9312 users online. 527 members and 8785 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X