300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF86 Released?

Being that I completed the SF86 form for the USSS, and they are under the Dept. of Homeland Security.... do other branches under DHS have access to that form should I apply with them? i.e. The Coast Guard? Or is each SF86 form completed only prevalent to the agency that you apply to?

You're probably going to have to complete an SF-86 for each agency you apply to.
    They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
      You're probably going to have to complete an SF-86 for each agency you apply to.
      Bingo!

At the present moment.....I have stuff out for TSA/FEMA just so I can access their facilities as needed.....

I work for DHS HQ but the other two do not take my DHS TS/SCI Clearance.... even though both agencies fall under DHS....

I work with folks that have higher clearances than I do....and they are having the same issues.....

And folks wonder why I am headed to HI......

Comment

I submitted three (3) separate SF-86 forms for the same agency. Once when I applied, once when I went for my panel interview, and a third when I was hired and they were completing my security clearance.

Always smart to keep an up-to-date SF-86 on hand so that you can replicate it as needed.
        sigpic

Comment

SF86 will need to be redone for each.

If you're using eqip, eqip will keep most of the information filled in from when you last filled it out

Comment

The SF86 is done online now and should be able to print out. I currently hold a TS/SCI clearance and I am contracted to a government agency but I can go in to any government facility because of badge reciprocity. Can anyone shed some light on this process for me? I can see what ever agency calling some neighbors and family but I doubt they are going send the clearance request to OPM when I already have one. You cant get two.

Comment

Depends who you are going to. If you are going to DHS....it's a mess and they will re-investigate....No matter what level you are at...

As stated, I am in the process of getting badages for FEMA and TSA facilities and they will not take my DHS HQ Badge and/or my LE Creds......but...if I wander down the street to the FAA/DOT for a meeting....guess what...? They will take my badge without question....

And yes, there is an option with eQip that that will allow you to print your stuff out...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10290 users online. 376 members and 9914 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X