300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a job and need help

Hey all, I finally got approved to start posting. Im currently a reserve police officer for a small town in Texas. I hold a basic peace officer certification. Im 31 and hold a 4 year degree. Im looking for a department to get on with. Does anyone here know of a department that is hiring, their department, or is a supervisor/recruiter? Im not set on staying here in the Dallas area, right now, I am just seeing what is out there. I am also interested in Seattle PD, WA State Patrol, Denver DP, Colorado Springs PD, CO State Patrol, NYPD, and Houston PD. Any info, suggestions, or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

i thought Dallas was hiring like crazy?
    "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Among other things, the politics at DPD are rediculous, and David Kunkle(DPD Cheif) is a politician, not a cop, and a flat joke.
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Texas is a big state. Houston is always hiring too I believe. You have an advantage with your experience.

Comment

If you happened to miss it, on the upper left portion of the top tool bar is a "Jobs" link you can click on. I just clicked on it, and there were two Police Officer positions listed for Texas, with other positions listed in other states as well.

Comment

Denver PD is on a hiring freeze, Colorado Springs is hard to get on with, but you can try. There are TONS of departments in the Denver Metro area just like there are in Dallas/Ft.Worth - - you you might want to google and find some. I know Arvada PD will be testing soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9490 users online. 403 members and 9087 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X