300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S Marshals (FCIP) Hiring board

I'm an 07 FCIP applicant for NY. I have passed and completed all of the steps. They said my name was submitted to the hiring board, but I was not picked for the next academy class (August). I was told my name stays on the list and will be submitted again for the following academy (October/November). Is anyone in the same situation or know how you get "picked" once your name has been submitted to the hiring board?

I am not in your same situation. but from what i understand your name is placed on a list with all the other people from your district that are set to be hired. when they get to your name on the list, you get the call. Maby you could call someone and find out how many people are on the list from your district.

Comment

I've spoken to them and all they say is that my name is on a list and the hiring board decides who from the list will go. They've never said anything about it being in a certain order.

Comment

Last edited by hegotem12; 06-05-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Hegotem12....Unfortunately I don't know anyone, and I was not picked but I saw on the message board that you are in. Good luck!

Comment

Last edited by hegotem12; 06-05-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

The person I have been dealing with at (HR) said the same thing just sucks I thought I would be going down in Aug but its just a waiting game since I have completed all of the steps. The rumors you heard are true they told me they would be sending about 600 people this year to the academy.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ07094 View Post
                The person I have been dealing with at (HR) said the same thing just sucks I thought I would be going down in Aug but its just a waiting game since I have completed all of the steps. The rumors you heard are true they told me they would be sending about 600 people this year to the academy.
                I heard the same thing. The Marshals at the info session in Philly last month said they would be hiring around 600 in 2010.

Comment

540 is the approved number. So October they have the funding to go ahead with 540.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9686 users online. 477 members and 9209 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X