300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a number to HR handy?

And thanks for the info. You went to Region 7 correct slinger?

Comment

Originally posted by nvgonu View Post
      If your confirmation email is the same as everone else's, you would have noticed the part where it explains the dress for the session.
      Mine did not come with a dress code. I wasn't sure if it was as formal as a interview.

You have been registered for the USMS FCIP Region 3 (Miami) Information Seminar.

Your registration number is: ***********

The time, date, and location of your scheduled seminar is as follows:

Time: ****-****

Date: August **, 2009

Location: James Lawrence King Federal Building (Jury Assembly Room # 902)

99 NE 4th Street, Miami, FL. 33132

The following documents are required for entry into the seminar:

-Two (2) forms of identification (one with a photo)

-Resume or OF-612

-Copy of college transcript

-SF-50 (if current Federal employee)

-DD 214 (if applicable)

-Veterans Preference letter (if applicable)

-Copy (or knowledge) of your driving history for the last 7 years

*Please be sure to arrive on time and bring ALL required documents. Failure to do so may result in non-admittance.

Comment

Does anyone know if the government will offer any type of relocation assistance if you are required to move out of state for the position?

Hopefully they will tell us how many they expect to hire for the region at the info session.
        "In valor there is hope"

Comment

From what I remember the first duty location is on you. After the 3 years it is a paid move.

Comment

Got the e-mail around 10am for the Miami orientation on the 18th! I would wear shirt and tie to it, never let them see you in less in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by borninblue View Post
              Does anyone know if the government will offer any type of relocation assistance if you are required to move out of state for the position?

Hopefully they will tell us how many they expect to hire for the region at the info session.
              Negative.

Comment

Originally posted by CQBnightlight View Post
                Anyone got a number to HR handy?

And thanks for the info. You went to Region 7 correct slinger?
                Yes I was at region 7 as well.

I would just call one of the recruiters. They should know for sure on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer4 View Post
                  Negative.
                  Man that sucks, I don't know if I could even sell my house in Ohio with this market. I will worry about that "if" the time comes.

On a side note anyone flying into Atlanta on Sunday? Never been to ATL and might check the area out Sun night, I'm staying right in downtown.
                  "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Nothing for bham so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappalopes View Post
                      Mine did not come with a dress code. I wasn't sure if it was as formal as a interview.

You have been registered for the USMS FCIP Region 3 (Miami) Information Seminar.

Your registration number is: ***********

The time, date, and location of your scheduled seminar is as follows:

Time: ****-****

Date: August **, 2009

Location: James Lawrence King Federal Building (Jury Assembly Room # 902)

99 NE 4th Street, Miami, FL. 33132

The following documents are required for entry into the seminar:

-Two (2) forms of identification (one with a photo)

-Resume or OF-612

-Copy of college transcript

-SF-50 (if current Federal employee)

-DD 214 (if applicable)

-Veterans Preference letter (if applicable)

-Copy (or knowledge) of your driving history for the last 7 years

*Please be sure to arrive on time and bring ALL required documents. Failure to do so may result in non-admittance.
                      Okay, my apologies, my email had everything yours' does except it had the dress attire added in... business attire, suit and tie.

Comment

• Hey does anyone know what the retention rate is of FCIP hired personnel with USMS? 2 years is long. Do veterans only have to serve 1 year under it like with some other probationary terms that are 2 years in length?

Comment

• Still nothing for B'ham it seems.

Comment

• For current G employees... Our SF-50, is it gonna be ok to bring it even though it may not be correct? Everything on mine is good to go except, my HR put down that I am a veteran with point preference, but at the bottom in the big block section it says "creditable military service: none" even though I do have my DD-214 to prove otherwise. Besides that I am just a little worried b/c I cannot get a corrected one for a few weeks b/c my office is that slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBOSS View Post
                              Still nothing for B'ham it seems.

I have not heard anything either. I find that strange that someone on this board who applied in BHAM has not heard anything.

Comment

• It seems I need and SF-50. Going to have to request it. Oh great

Originally posted by nvgonu View Post
                                For current G employees... Our SF-50, is it gonna be ok to bring it even though it may not be correct? Everything on mine is good to go except, my HR put down that I am a veteran with point preference, but at the bottom in the big block section it says "creditable military service: none" even though I do have my DD-214 to prove otherwise. Besides that I am just a little worried b/c I cannot get a corrected one for a few weeks b/c my office is that slow.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6547 users online. 376 members and 6171 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X