Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was medically cleared with a follow-up on 03/18/10 and have not been contacted for the FIT as of yet.
    "In valor there is hope"

Comment

• I just got word that I have been cleared medically, hopefully I get the FIT call next week that Im off. That's wishful thinking
      USBP
      Written Exam: 8-20-2010
      NOR: 8-25-2010 (93)
      TO: 9-10-2010
      PFT1/Medical: 11-9-2010
      OB: 11-28-2010
      Drug Test: 2-2-2011
      BI Interview: 4-19-2011
      The call: 7-8-11 (Douglas, Az)
      EOD: 7-28-11

CBP
      TO: 6-15-2011
      PFT1: 7-8-2011

Comment

• Got the call for PT today, scheduled for Tuesday.

Comment

• Anyone that interviewed on Baltimore this past Feb heard any back in regards to the TO ?

Comment

• Passed the PT on 4/2/10 and 1 person failed. Word of advice for those who haven't took the test yet: When you training on the run, do you sit ups and push ups before you practice running. I ran it in 11:32, which is in the "good" category for my age, but it was not easy. My legs were jelly after the sit ups believe it or not. Good luck all.
            Last edited by USF_Mike; 04-03-2010, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iceman357 View Post
              Anyone that interviewed on Baltimore this past Feb heard any back in regards to the TO ?
              Nothing yet on my end iceman. I heard the TO normally comes right at 60 days (the cutoff).
              I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

• hey guys,
                wanted to see where I stand in comparison to others. Has anyone else besides me made it through all the steps, including Fitness test, but have not yet been drug screened? I have made numerous calls to HR, and finally ended with a "let us do our job, don't worry about it" response. I really only wanted reasurrance I was where I should be in the standings, but they seemed to not want to say that. Anyone else waiting on the drug screen?

Comment

• Originally posted by South23 View Post
                  hey guys,
                  wanted to see where I stand in comparison to others. Has anyone else besides me made it through all the steps, including Fitness test, but have not yet been drug screened? I have made numerous calls to HR, and finally ended with a "let us do our job, don't worry about it" response. I really only wanted reasurrance I was where I should be in the standings, but they seemed to not want to say that. Anyone else waiting on the drug screen?
                  I was in the same situation as you, but it was quite a bit ago. Manstown suggested I got in touch with someone - but when I did I got the same basic response as you.
                  About a week after I made the call I did get scheduled for the drug test; so just be patient.

Comment

hey guys,
                    Patience is key. I am a region 6 and 8 applicant and once receiving my TO, medical, BI and FIT it took some time before getting the call for the drug test. Additionally, I am still waiting on my BI which was pending review since Nov/Dec last year. With all the regions calling daily for status on their file with multiple calls from some I would think that it would in fact become annoying. At maximum I try to call maybe once a month though lately the one POC I had does not seem to be there so I gingerly call the other POC's, once every three months.

If this wait is killing you wait till you get to the BI being approved.

Comment

• Haunas,
                      thats the most frustrating part. They told me everything was completed, including my BI, since January 2010. So it seems like the drug screen would be a simple and quick final step, but I have worked for the feds for 4 years, and I know theres no such thing. Oh well, I wait. Thanks guys.

Comment

• FCIP probation

Just wondering if anybody can tell me when exactly the two year probation begins, is it date of hire? Or after completion of FLETC?

Comment

hey guys,
                          Right there with yaa, although I never was notified whether my BI was cleared. How do you find out about the BI?? Today I called the Medical personel who contacted me via email and asked him about the drug test. He said he just deals with the medical and to hang in there.....The suspence is killing me..LOL.

Comment

hey guys,
                            No word on the Drug Test as of yet?????? Still waiting for the BI to clear.
                            Region 3 Info(Birmingham)-8/17/09
                            Region 5 Info(Little Rock)-10/20/09
                            Region 3 Interview(Atlanta)-10/27/09
                            Region 3 T.O.-1/19/10
                            EQIP Submittted-1/28/10
                            Medical 1+2-2/5/10
                            B.I. Interview-3/1/10
                            Drug Test-6/16/10
                            Fit Test-(1st)3/22/10,(2nd)8/30/10,(3rd)2/28/2011
                            FLETC-4/7/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It View Post
                              No word on the Drug Test as of yet?????? Still waiting for the BI to clear.
                              I'm in the same boat. Everything is done except the drug screen. For now I just run almost every day, losing more weight, going to try a 10k marathon next month (my first marathon ever...why not, lol).
                              USMS Region 3:

Applied Online: 8/5/09
                              Info-Session: 8/19/09 Birmingham, AL
                              Interview: 10/29/09 Atlanta, GA (Passed)
                              TO: 1/19/10
                              Submitted E-Qip: 1/23/10
                              Medical Exam: 1/27/10, 1/29/10 (Cleared)
                              FIT Test: 3/3/10 (Passed)
                              BI Interview: 3/11/10
                              Drug Screen: 6/30/10
                              FLETC: ?????

Comment

• I am confused by the term, 10k marathon.
                                A marathon is 26.2 miles, 10k is 10k... nowhere near 26.2 miles, in fact, it is closer to 6 miles.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10750 users online. 367 members and 10383 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X