Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxer4 View Post
    Good luck fellas!

To shed some light on the 8:59 emails; I registered for Region 7 by phone. I dialed for 4 straight hours. After the designated time, I got through and got scheduled. It was about 10 minutes past the deadline on the first day. Don't sweat it. The guys reading the emails are human to. They understand. You won't be penalized for it.
    Yea i just read on another thread more then one guy that sent it at 0859 and got the email.

Some guys were getting confirmation emails at 1700 the next day so it seems like there is about 36 hours you could get an email.

Comment

Wow, what a frenzy this was. I sent mine in at 9:00:01 exactly to ATL and received no e-mail as of yet. They must not be giving out many seats, either that or there were a 1,000+emails sent within seconds of each other.

Either way I hope to find out soon so I can make travel arrangements from Ohio.
      "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Sent mine to Miami at 9:00:06 and nothing yet. GL to everyone!

Comment

well, i got the email 5 mins later after i applied at 9:00:00 saying "all seats were filled for all regions". I found that kind of odd since people were getting confirmation letters minutes after i got my "seats were filled letters". Any how I would like to believe many people got the "seats were filled letter" because alot of emails came in at the same time causing some kind of problem with the system causing those letters to be sent out 2-5 mins later. Cause im pretty sure some highly qualified people got that letter. Anyways, i would like to believe that rationale but i doubt that was the case. Good Luck to all those that didn't receive that "seats were filled letter"
          EXAM: 7011
          "I HOPE THE TIME IS NOW"

Comment

Originally posted by FutureNow View Post
            well, i got the email 5 mins later after i applied at 9:00:00 saying "all seats were filled for all regions". I found that kind of odd since people were getting confirmation letters minutes after i got my "seats were filled letters". Any how I would like to believe many people got the "seats were filled letter" because alot of emails came in at the same time causing some kind of problem with the system causing those letters to be sent out 2-5 mins later. Cause im pretty sure some highly qualified people got that letter. Anyways, i would like to believe that rationale but i doubt that was the case. Good Luck to all those that didn't receive that "seats were filled letter"
            I emailed for miami and havent heard anything back. How it works really doesnt seem to make sense after reading all these posts.

So if you sent one in at the right time will you get something back no matter what even if its saying your a no-go? It would be nice to have some sort of reason why so you would know. I would hate to not get anything back at all.

Comment

Originally posted by hollowpoint40 View Post
              I emailed for miami and haven't heard anything back. How it works really doesn't seem to make sense after reading all these posts.

So if you sent one in at the right time will you get something back no matter what even if its saying your a no-go? It would be nice to have some sort of reason why so you would know. I would hate to not get anything back at all.
              At this point it seems if you received nothing back, and confirmed that your e-mail was sent correctly, then this is "good news."

I am sure we will know by tomorrow around this time if we made it into the session or not.
              Last edited by borninblue; 08-05-2009, 07:49 PM.
              "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Originally posted by borninblue View Post
                At this point it seems if you received nothing back, and confirmed that your e-mail was sent correctly, then this is "good news."

I am sure we will know by tomorrow around this time if we made it in to the session or not.
                That would be nice. I sent mine in to the Alabama office and yet to hear anything.

Comment

Sent to Miami and nothing yet.

Comment

I got word back tonight to attend

Comment

Sent to Miami at 9:00am. Still no response yet. Maybe they are starting to send them now

Comment

Got the e-mail to attend Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by BLaw81 View Post
                          Sent to Miami at 9:00am. Still no response yet. Maybe they are starting to send them now
                          Yea still a no with me for miami, havent heard much on the boards about responses for them.

Comment

Maybe I can shed some light.

No matter what your sent mail says, if you ISP network is clobbered your email will not get to the recipient at the time your email was stamped as sent on your mail server. So if person A in one city sends a email stamped at 9:00am and person B in another city sends a email stamped at 9:00am it is solely up to person A and person B ISP network to route the email to the recipient. If USMS server program is running to check the email header for time stamp from the senders email server then great. But there are so many other approach to sniffing the mail files for when email got sent and receive we will never know why they chose to go whichever route.

Good luck to everybody though, I have not received any response myself yet.
                            Young people will change the old wicked ways of the past.sigpic

Comment

Still no word from Bham. No thanks or anything at all. It says it went through. Oh well who knows.

Comment

Just got word I'm in for ATL
                                "In valor there is hope"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10458 users online. 419 members and 10039 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X